Kamala Harris accomplishment thread

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
Do you think Trump will now win the black vote?
Polls I have seen say more black men are leaning toward the GOP. I don't see black women doing that. This election will be about the economy and who gets the most for their party to the polls. High grocery bills, fuel prices, taxes, crime, and inflation in general is hurting everybody.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
1721697956409.png

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
Polls I have seen say more black men are leaning toward the GOP. I don't see black women doing that. This election will be about the economy and who gets the most for their party to the polls. High grocery bills, fuel prices, taxes, crime, and inflation in general is hurting everybody.

Most of the black women got into those high level DEI positions, remember Fani and her subordinate ? More the same if Harris gets in, what happens when these corporations start eliminating those positions? Guess who is going to be left out.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Just figured I'd offer a space for all those people wanting to show everyone the great things Kamala has done
Allegedly Kommie has female sex organs, making her automatically qualified for office no matter how badly she screws up, like her being border czar.

MAKAVELI

Banned
Keep attacking Harris, you c u. C ks. Keep calling her a slut , keep posting misinformation about her record. You're only galvanizing the entire black electorate to vote for her. Please keep it going...🤣

MAKAVELI

Banned
Yet you haven't given us any constructive info about her record or accomplishments .... your philosophy is that black people will vote for her because she's black. Excellent qualifications.
That's all you think blacks vote for anyway. Same with Obama. I not even trying to change anyone's mind. I'm just stating the obvious. Keep attacking her this way and it will only strengthen her. So please keep it going.

Manifesto

That's all you think blacks vote for anyway. Same with Obama. I not even trying to change anyone's mind. I'm just stating the obvious. Keep attacking her this way and it will only strengthen her. So please keep it going.
Yet you and the left attack Trump constantly. Don't like your own advice?