Kamala Harris accomplishment thread

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
BAN me off this stupid :censored2:hole. You :censored2: hick racist :censored2:s are the most dip:censored2: group I’ve ever argued with.
:censored2: off back to Reddit with you then.

https://www.browncafe.com/community/attachments/backtoreddit-jpg.425996/

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
You should read the stuff he was posting in the coronavirus threads when he was using "the driver" as a username.

That was him? I wondered what happened to “The Driver.” He was a COVID vax extremest. The fear that poor guy lived under was amazing. Can‘t blame him for changing his user name after that. I can see another name change coming in the future.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
@The Driver was one of the biggest crackpot windbags I ever saw come through here. Until he had an epic meltdown one night because nobody else would suck off Pfizer and got permanently banned by Cheryl.

Thebrownblob

I hope he's just stressed. This week's jobs numbers, Kamala might have to start talking to the press soon, etc etc.
She didn’t even go to that black journalist thing that Trump went to. They are totally hiding her because they know she’s liability as soon as she opens her mouth

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
She didn’t even go to that black journalist thing that Trump went to. They are totally hiding her because they know she’s liability as soon as she opens her mouth
Pretty sad when she's too scared to even show up for an interview with a bunch of black women journalist that are essentially in her fan club.

I really do think they're gonna try to run the basement strategy again.

Thebrownblob

Pretty sad when she's too scared to even show up for an interview with a bunch of black women journalist that are essentially in her fan club.

I wouldn’t put anything past them. And honestly this time if they’re smart, they’ll figure something out quick

El Correcto

god is dead

What’s wrong with the basement strategy when your opponent a bunch of crash dummies?

You’d be smart to just stay out of the way and let them cook themselves.