Kamala Harris accomplishment thread

Thebrownblob

You brought it up. Maybe in a debate the topic will come up and she can shed some light on her ideas.
Nope, I didn’t bring it up, the media did. I’m just pointing out even you and the media know people hired under DEI are not qualified. It’s just inherent knowledge. Why didn’t they just say yes Kamala Harris is a DEI hire and we’re proud of it? It’s a great program.

bbsam

Staff member
Who cares what they’re saying, the questions that are being asked are being asked in anyway that makes DEI sound terrible.
Because when republicans and Fox News anchors say it it’s dripping wit hatred and derision. Its meant to say that the black whore slept her way up through the democratic machine.

And the more they say it the more donations roll in for her.

Thebrownblob

Because when republicans and Fox News anchors say it it’s dripping wit hatred and derision. Its meant to say that the black whore slept her way up through the democratic machine.

Just like the Democrats said about Trump. Interesting.

The gop is definitely the party that "couldn't shoot straight".

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Because when republicans and Fox News anchors say it it’s dripping wit hatred and derision.
DEI is based on division.

That's a fact.
Its meant to say that the black whore slept her way up through the democratic machine.
She slept with a married man to advance her career.

That's a fact.
Thank you for admitting you are a slave to the rich elite donor class that rules your political party. Good first step to freeing yourself.

Thebrownblob

DEI is based on division.

That's a fact.

She slept with a married man to advance her career.

That's a fact.

Thank you for admitting you are a slave to the rich elite donor class that rules your political party. Good first step to freeing yourself.
According to the left Trump slept with women as a married man and he’s a horrible person, we hate him because he’s immoral.

But Kamala doing the same thing is perfectly fine. if you say anything It’s racist

By having Kamala Harris as your nominee, your argument is invalid about Trump. Just makes Democrats hypocrites.

Appvol

Who’s running from it? Maybe some republican strategists but that’s the kind of attack that only helps the Harris campaign. Between that and republicans bitching about Kamala’s laugh her campaign has been laughing all the way to the bank. Carry on.
Always thought it was funny Biden called her a DEI hire but nobody cares about that.
IMG_6646.jpeg

bbsam

Staff member
Nope, I didn’t bring it up, the media did. I’m just pointing out even you and the media know people hired under DEI are not qualified. It’s just inherent knowledge. Why didn’t they just say yes Kamala Harris is a DEI hire and we’re proud of it? It’s a great program.
That’s where you’re wrong. I’ve heard time and time again that I was probably a DEI hire. Only then it was called “affirmative action”. It’s not something that deserves a response. I know that however I got my foot in the door I’ve still had to grind like everybody else.

If she’s winning, or even if she perceives she’s winning, why should she say anything about it?

"Vance has had a six-figure stake in Rumble, an online video platform. The company has played host to Russian propaganda and to far-right personalities like Stew Peters and Tim Pool. It has also featured even more extreme content, including explicitly neo-Nazi images and themes like this song touting the “Reich” and calling for Jews to be placed in ovens from a “dissident rapper” with a dedicated page on the site. The site features a plethora of channels and videos dedicated to the concept of “white genocide,” which is a core belief for white supremacists. It also hosts channels for explicitly white supremacist organizations including VDare and Patriot Front, which has led masked demonstrations around the country."

that's nice

TPM

Thebrownblob

That’s where you’re wrong. I’ve heard time and time again that I was probably a DEI hire. Only then it was called “affirmative action”. It’s not something that deserves a response. I know that however I got my foot in the door I’ve still had to grind like everybody else.

If she’s winning, or even if she perceives she’s winning, why should she say anything about it?
So you’re a DEI hire? Ok got it. Be proud.