Kamala Harris accomplishment thread

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Just gonna leave this here.

7dcUq4f5GNsSom3hL97s2CTZSVNVV9mZRB85gKvzNKM.png

newfie

There might be a couple. Won't be a net gain for Trump. Most folks think "Her dad was Jamaican" and stop there when it comes to questioning her race.
i dont know about that I've been seeing a lot of random interviews on the street from different sources and I don't sense that blacks necessarily agree with her claim to blackness
Interesting to hear Trump supporters talking about the unique struggles black people face.
are they really that unique. poor people tend to have the same issues regardless of skin color.

newfie

My point is her father is Afro-Jamaican.
yah man everyone want to be black nowadays for the black privledge

again she promoted herself as an indian when she was elected to the senate now shes black complete with southern drawl.

phony race politics at its finest

again she promoted herself as an indian when she was elected to the senate now shes black complete with southern drawl.

Kamala Harris was elected to the senate in 2017, let’s check articles from 2017 and see what was said then, surely you’re not just blatantly repeating stupid misinformation… right?

Kamala Harris, California’s Attorney General, made history Tuesday night, becoming only the second black woman to be elected to the U.S. Senate.”

“Former California Attorney General Kamala Harris was sworn in as the first Indian-American senator Tuesday. She is also the first black woman to represent California in the U.S. Senate.”

“California voters elected Kamala Harris, the daughter of immigrants from India and Jamaica, to the U.S. Senate on Tuesday, tearing down a color barrier that has stood for as long as California statehood.

California had never before elected a black or Latino politician to the United States Senate, and Harris will become only the second black woman in the nation’s history to serve in Congress’ upper chamber.”

Nice try though

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck

Just like Obama was a terrorist?

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Kamala Harris was elected to the senate in 2017, let’s check articles from 2017 and see what was said then, surely you’re not just blatantly repeating stupid misinformation… right?

Kamala Harris, California’s Attorney General, made history Tuesday night, becoming only the second black woman to be elected to the U.S. Senate.”

“Former California Attorney General Kamala Harris was sworn in as the first Indian-American senator Tuesday. She is also the first black woman to represent California in the U.S. Senate.”

“California voters elected Kamala Harris, the daughter of immigrants from India and Jamaica, to the U.S. Senate on Tuesday, tearing down a color barrier that has stood for as long as California statehood.

California had never before elected a black or Latino politician to the United States Senate, and Harris will become only the second black woman in the nation’s history to serve in Congress’ upper chamber.”

Nice try though
I think he just makes :censored2: up as he goes.

Appvol

Nice try though

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
How come the same people that have been telling us the border was safe and secure and that the border crossings are lower now than when Trump was in office are the same people that are now trying to distance Kamala from the border?

What kind of point were you trying to make on your articles you posted. Harris is the one who claims things when it benefits her political career
And yet she spoke at the panel for “emerging black leaders” in 2006 as attorney general

You’ve been proven wrong over and over again. Give it up

Actually, keep it up. Makes you guys look stupid and it’s a huge waste of time to focus on this. You’re only helping her win lol

Appvol

And yet she spoke at the panel for “emerging black leaders” in 2006 as attorney general

You’ve been proven wrong over and over again. Give it up

Actually, keep it up. Makes you guys look stupid and it’s a huge waste of time to focus on this. You’re only helping her win lol
All I’m doing is providing clips of what some of the African American population thinks.You are the trying really hard to show Harris isn’t a flip flop for what’s convenient for her Political career. The Democrats are the ones who made the DEI stuff important

All I’m doing is providing clips of what some of the African American population thinks.You are the trying really hard to show Harris isn’t a flip flop for what’s convenient for her Political career. The Democrats are the ones who made the DEI stuff important
I haven’t seen any flip flopping. I’ve shown you consistency in message for the past almost 20 years. Half her family is Indian, the other half is black. Wtf is the controversy?

I’m done with this convo, keep it up if you want, like I said you’re only helping her, whether you realize it or not