Kamala Harris accomplishment thread

Gotta Go

1722820920949.jpeg

Appvol

I haven’t seen any flip flopping. I’ve shown you consistency in message for the past almost 20 years. Half her family is Indian, the other half is black. Wtf is the controversy?

I’m done with this convo, keep it up if you want, like I said you’re only helping her, whether you realize it or not
You mean Jamaican. Like I said just showing what some African Americans think but that doesn’t fit your narrative

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Kamala Harris was elected to the senate in 2017, let’s check articles from 2017 and see what was said then, surely you’re not just blatantly repeating stupid misinformation… right?

Kamala Harris, California’s Attorney General, made history Tuesday night, becoming only the second black woman to be elected to the U.S. Senate.”

“Former California Attorney General Kamala Harris was sworn in as the first Indian-American senator Tuesday. She is also the first black woman to represent California in the U.S. Senate.”

“California voters elected Kamala Harris, the daughter of immigrants from India and Jamaica, to the U.S. Senate on Tuesday, tearing down a color barrier that has stood for as long as California statehood.

California had never before elected a black or Latino politician to the United States Senate, and Harris will become only the second black woman in the nation’s history to serve in Congress’ upper chamber.”

Nice try though
1600059497522.jpg

newfie

And yet she spoke at the panel for “emerging black leaders” in 2006 as attorney general

You’ve been proven wrong over and over again. Give it up

Actually, keep it up. Makes you guys look stupid and it’s a huge waste of time to focus on this. You’re only helping her win lol

Appvol

Lmao, your first video calls her African American, and the second and third video is from Indian news sources and cuts her off halfway

Again… half her family is Indian, half is black. It’s weird how you can’t understand that and it’s weird how obsessed with it you are
Jamaican!!! At least be truthful

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I’m done with this convo, keep it up if you want, like I said you’re only helping her, whether you realize it or not
I seriously doubt that.
Lmao, your first video calls her African American, and the second and third video is from Indian news sources and cuts her off halfway

Again… half her family is Indian, half is black. It’s weird how you can’t understand that and it’s weird how obsessed with it you are
So you're not done?
Called it.

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
While you Dems on here are so convinced Kamala is black I am still waiting for one of you to explain to me how, or what makes her a woman? Please just one of you explain to me what a woman is. Like I said before… I’ll wait.. or should I say “I’m still waiting.” ⏰

newfie

something tells me you're not going to find fault with her.