Local 2727 UPDATE

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrv

So monday is the day they tally the strike votes. I am saying 89%.

The strike vote will be in the high 90's but it won't make our E-board any smarter just more dangerous.

Farming looks mighty easy when your plow is a pencil and you're a thousand miles from the corn field.
-Dwight D. Eisenhower-

Cookdaddy

Im suppose to be happy that Im laid off while UPS outsources my job to China. Get a clue.
You're not exactly the most loveable person in the galaxy.You're not even the most loveable person in this sector. Or on this station....Or even in this room.
-Quark- Star Trek DS9

unionman

You're not exactly the most loveable person in the galaxy.You're not even the most loveable person in this sector. Or on this station....Or even in this room.
-Quark- Star Trek DS9
Your the reason nobody respects us. You make us look like idiots and fools.

JETDOC

-Quark- Star Trek DS9

I agree with unionman, stop posting your useless trekky quotes. Go dress up and go to a convention or something.

Cookdaddy

I agree with unionman, stop posting your useless trekky quotes. Go dress up and go to a convention or something.
You should know I'm a holorgram and can't be bent, spindled or mutilated so don't bother trying.
-The Doctor- Star Trek Voyager

mrv

I would gladly give up any raise and even take a pay cut if I could get the defined pension that every other Upser has.

No this makes us look like idiots and fools. Everyone needs to prepare for a Strike. The E-board is driving this gravey train right off the cliff.

A people that values its privileges above its principles soon loses both.
-Dwight D. Eisenhower-

unionman

No this makes us look like idiots and fools. Everyone needs to prepare for a Strike. The E-board is driving this gravey train right off the cliff.

A people that values its privileges above its principles soon loses both.
-Dwight D. Eisenhower-
Its easy to give up something you don't have. Kind of like the way you guys sold us out with the B scale.

airbusfxr

UPS is asking us to strike. The Reuters article stated they could double our pay it would not cost them a penny. This article has Grade 20s thinking "what if JCP leaves us again" will we be able to get them back. We are asking for a small wage increase, health care, retro, and less subcontracting, why would UPS risk a strike for less than 1k workers? We are willing to strike, this is our career and future and we must be fairly compensated for our service commitments.

mrv

UPS is asking us to strike. The Reuters article stated they could double our pay it would not cost them a penny. This article has Grade 20s thinking "what if JCP leaves us again" will we be able to get them back. We are asking for a small wage increase, health care, retro, and less subcontracting, why would UPS risk a strike for less than 1k workers? We are willing to strike, this is our career and future and we must be fairly compensated for our service commitments.

UPS is sending a message to all Teamsters thru us. The goal is to break us down and do the same to everyone else that works for UPS. Times are changing and the old UPS is gone. Just look at how they treat their own. The only thing we got protecting us is this contract. UPS wants out from under this contract so bad that they welcome a strike! Our E-board will deliver as always.

Cookdaddy

UPS is sending a message to all Teamsters thru us. The goal is to break us down and do the same to everyone else that works for UPS. Times are changing and the old UPS is gone. Just look at how they treat their own. The only thing we got protecting us is this contract. UPS wants out from under this contract so bad that they welcome a strike! Our E-board will deliver as always.
I feel obliged to point out that the enviromental anomalies may be stimulating certain rebellious instints common to youth that could affect everyones judgement. Except mine of course.
-Data- Star Trek TNG

JETDOC

The Warden is OUT !!

mrv

The Warden is OUT !!

Have not heard that yet. Would'nt be suprising as they change managers like underware. Warden's been bluffing his way through UPS for many years and if may have caught up to him. I'm sure his cast of idiot Division managers are pissing their pants now. Lets see who replaces Warden before we celebrate.

Cookdaddy

The Warden is OUT !!
Don't let them promote you. Don't let them transfer you. Don't let them do anything that takes you away from the bridge of this ship, because while you're there, you can make a difference.
-Captain James T. Kirk- Star Trek Generations.

Cookdaddy

For the love of God, stop the stupid Star Trek references!!
Your attemtps to assimilate this drone will fail. You can alter our physiolgy but you can not change our nature. We will betray you. We are Borg.
-Seven of Nine- Star Trek Voyager

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.