Local 2727 UPDATE

Status
Not open for further replies.

747jetmech

the real 18 wheelers
back from vavation and i see lots of new posts. good job 90%, can't wait to see what going to happen on the 23rd. let's just WISH for a good outcome. see ya on the 24th

ACE

Waren Johnson is Fired !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:happy-very:

Too bad nobody can answer for sure if he is history. Payback can be sweet.
Jet

maybe his Gost. lol lol

"We simply must accept the fact that Captain Kirk is no longer alive"
- Spock (The Tholian Web) TOS

If he is dead we owe a deep debt of gratitude to Adam, the first great benefactor of the human race: he brought death into the world.
- Adolf Hitler

Cookdaddy

back from vavation and i see lots of new posts. good job 90%, can't wait to see what going to happen on the 23rd. let's just WISH for a good outcome. see ya on the 24th
"We both guessed right. Negotiations with the Klingon Empire are on the verge of breaking down. Starfleet command anticipates a suprise attack. We are to proceed to Organia, and take what ever steps are necessary to stop the Klingons".
-Captain James T. Kirk- Star Trek TOS

over9five

Staff member
You can go to Organia. Just don't go to Talos 4, it is the only death penalty offense left on the books.

all the non-union UPsers are going to have to pay 400 a month and less coverage, or we have option of a low premium and putting money in a savings account to pay for medical expenses ourselves (one hospital visit will cost us our houses etc) but the so called family company has completely turned around and that was the last thing they just took from us. UPS is no where close to the company it was,they contract out and customers call people claiming to be upser but they aren't, we send jobs overseas, not much is real ups anymore. now we have no good insurance. I need to get a second job (walmart has better insurance)part time to get insurance.

Lue C Fur

Evil member
all the non-union UPsers are going to have to pay 400 a month and less coverage, or we have option of a low premium and putting money in a savings account to pay for medical expenses ourselves (one hospital visit will cost us our houses etc) but the so called family company has completely turned around and that was the last thing they just took from us. UPS is no where close to the company it was,they contract out and customers call people claiming to be upser but they aren't, we send jobs overseas, not much is real ups anymore. now we have no good insurance. I need to get a second job (walmart has better insurance)part time to get insurance.

I was in your shoes at one time at UPS...then i got representation.

Cookdaddy

UPS is no where close to the company it was,they contract out and customers call people claiming to be upser but they aren't, we send jobs overseas, not much is real ups anymore. now we have no good insurance. I need to get a second job (walmart has better insurance)part time to get insurance.
"Howerver, it makes no difference whether you welcome me or not. I am here and I will stay. You are now subjects of the KLINGON Empire. You will find that there are many rules and regulations, they will be posted. Violation of the smallest of them .....will be punished by death."
-KOR- Star Trek TOS

SKYKING BIRDMAN

UPS is continuing to intimidate mechanics by issuing warning letter to anyone that finds discrepancies on their aircraft. Apparently saftey of flight and the general public is trumped by on time departures. Its no wonder the FAA threatened to pull their certificate and has over 100 inspectors monitering the operation.

airbusfxr

Yes, angel mary, you and all your coworkers should get union help to keep this 300 to 400 bucks in your paycheck. I was talking to an AOT and she said she had to drop her kid from the insurance because her check would go back to UPS. Why would UPS do this to the P-T sups that have families? It seems like a few sup are also whining about being stuck with higher premiums when Grades 20's are not paying a penny and getting big bonus. Heck, some sups are secretly thinking about union help, the same thing the old Maint Controllers tried in the early 90's before their jobs turned BPs, then turned AMC Brothers. Well the newest hotline repeated the 90% yes to strike to show UPS we finally want to end this 4 year debate. And as one brother stated "the company" is handing out warning letters for "OVER INSPECTING" FAA Certified Commercial Jet Liners, and handing out others for "UNDER INSPECTING" if you miss something. People airliners are not porrage, it has to be "JUST right" for UPS to accept its bowl. We, as mechanics, understand alot of you do not understand our jobs and responsibilities and we are trying to show you our struggle against this company. We see poor Mary being taken advantage of by a group of Grade 20s that laugh at all of us while they pockets millions of dollars, have country club memberships, houses on Cap Cod, and Big Boats on Lake Cumberland that barely fit in the lake. I want everyone at UPS to receive fair compensation, free health care, but these Grade 20s are not going to give back one round of golf, one tank of fuel for a fat sea ray, to the people that provide customer service. Todays Pick Lou over Ken, Ark over Geo, Fla over Tenn by 100, tomorrow Saints over Phl, Giants over Dallas.

mrv

The sooner everyone understands that UPS does no care about you or your families the easier it will be for you come to terms with what is happening. UPS will stab you in the heart at every opportunity. Their presious policy book means nothing to the new wave UPSer. The bottom line is the new POLICY book. Jim Casey is rolling in his grave at this perverted monster called UPS.

Cookdaddy

The sooner everyone understands that UPS does no care about you or your families the easier it will be for you come to terms with what is happening. UPS will stab you in the heart at every opportunity. Their presious policy book means nothing to the new wave UPSer. The bottom line is the new POLICY book. Jim Casey is rolling in his grave at this perverted monster called UPS.
"Gentlemen, I have seen what the Klingons do to planets like yours. They are organized into vast slave labor camps. No freedoms whatsoever. Your goods will be confiscated. Hostages taken and killed. Your leaders confined. You'd be far better off on a penal planet, infinitely better off".

NHDRVR

"Gentlemen, I have seen what the Klingons do to planets like yours. They are organized into vast slave labor camps. No freedoms whatsoever. Your goods will be confiscated. Hostages taken and killed. Your leaders confined. You'd be far better off on a penal planet, infinitely better off".

something, something, something, darkside... something, something, deathstar, something, something, something, Jedi... - "Blue Harvest Family Guy"

mrv

UPS is continuing to intimidate mechanics by issuing warning letter to anyone that finds discrepancies on their aircraft. Apparently saftey of flight and the general public is trumped by on time departures. Its no wonder the FAA threatened to pull their certificate and has over 100 inspectors monitering the operation.

The FAA red flagged UPS airline because our management structure is woefully inexperienced. Their lack of simple and basic Aircraft maintenance procedures and oversight has caused great concern in the offices of the FAA. Ask any of you supervisors or managers what kind of aircraft experience they have and you will be shocked. Most managers have ZERO training on the fleet we operate. These are the people that make operational decisions on a daily basis. Its no wonder there is a revision to the GMM every week, and multitudes of aircraft bullitens to cover up a basic lack of understanding of how to repair and maintain aircraft. The only thing they know are the simple things like.. is he wearing his vest, right color t-shirt, seatbealts etc. When it comes to fixing aircraft forget about it...you'd be better off asking the wall.

Cookdaddy

The FAA red flagged UPS airline because our management structure is woefully inexperienced. Their lack of simple and basic Aircraft maintenance procedures and oversight has caused great concern in the offices of the FAA. Ask any of you supervisors or managers what kind of aircraft experience they have and you will be shocked. Most managers have ZERO training on the fleet we operate. These are the people that make operational decisions on a daily basis. Its no wonder there is a revision to the GMM every week, and multitudes of aircraft bullitens to cover up a basic lack of understanding of how to repair and maintain aircraft. The only thing they know are the simple things like.. is he wearing his vest, right color t-shirt, seatbealts etc. When it comes to fixing aircraft forget about it...you'd be better off asking the wall.
" A chimpanzee and two trainee's could run her."

"Thankyou Mr. Scott, I'll try not to take that personally.

" But this jurry-rigging won't last for long."
-Montgomery Scott- Star Trek TOS

pretzel_man

Yes, angel mary, you and all your coworkers should get union help to keep this 300 to 400 bucks in your paycheck. I was talking to an AOT and she said she had to drop her kid from the insurance because her check would go back to UPS. Why would UPS do this to the P-T sups that have families? It seems like a few sup are also whining about being stuck with higher premiums when Grades 20's are not paying a penny and getting big bonus. Heck, some sups are secretly thinking about union help, the same thing the old Maint Controllers tried in the early 90's before their jobs turned BPs, then turned AMC Brothers. Well the newest hotline repeated the 90% yes to strike to show UPS we finally want to end this 4 year debate. And as one brother stated "the company" is handing out warning letters for "OVER INSPECTING" FAA Certified Commercial Jet Liners, and handing out others for "UNDER INSPECTING" if you miss something. People airliners are not porrage, it has to be "JUST right" for UPS to accept its bowl. We, as mechanics, understand alot of you do not understand our jobs and responsibilities and we are trying to show you our struggle against this company. We see poor Mary being taken advantage of by a group of Grade 20s that laugh at all of us while they pockets millions of dollars, have country club memberships, houses on Cap Cod, and Big Boats on Lake Cumberland that barely fit in the lake. I want everyone at UPS to receive fair compensation, free health care, but these Grade 20s are not going to give back one round of golf, one tank of fuel for a fat sea ray, to the people that provide customer service. Todays Pick Lou over Ken, Ark over Geo, Fla over Tenn by 100, tomorrow Saints over Phl, Giants over Dallas.

You know, I would love to see the mechanics with a contract. I certainly think that 4 years is ridiculous.

However, what is the point in you spreading mistruths??

Grade 20's pay for health insurance like anyone else.

They do NOT get millions of dollars. Are they hurting? No... They make up about .25% of a fortune 50 company. What do you think the top .25% of executives at Microsoft or IBM make?

You want to make as much or more than your peers. However, you think that these top executives do not deserve the same right.

Again, you deserve a good and fair contract now. That does not excuse your biased misinformation.

P-Man

Status
Not open for further replies.