Local 2727 UPDATE

Status
Not open for further replies.

airbusfxr

Hoax, at one time he was running Other People Loot, look how it turned out. I had 800 shares and well you know what happened to it, like RPS and DHL.

D

Dis-organized Labor

Hoax, at one time he was running Other People Loot, look how it turned out. I had 800 shares and well you know what happened to it, like RPS and DHL.

Do you recall that the IRS had something to do with the demise of OPL?
OPL was created in 1983. Long before Scott Davis came to UPS. Also, he never ran OPL. Where are you getting that information from?

airbusfxr

Your right he was just CEO of OPL from 88 to 91. Google Davis or Forbes.com, get some info before you post. Why cant you just read my post and understand I give correct information.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Pretty bad when cookdaddy's reply makes the most sense in regards to Scott's integrity. :sad-little:

Yep Cookdaddy possesses an astute ability to zero in on the subject in question, dissect it down it its simplest modest form of verbiage and regurgitate it back in a line or two of bad dialog from a science fiction show that was written for children under the age of 12.

Regardless, I still stand by my original statement.

You are right airbusfxr, this thread is dysfunctional ... as sure as the sun rises in the East.

Cookdaddy

Yep Cookdaddy possesses an astute ability to zero in on the subject in question, dissect it down it its simplest modest form of verbiage and regurgitate it back in a line or two of bad dialog from a science fiction show that was written for children under the age of 12.

Yes, you who called us godless, we found our faith in Adolf Hitler, and through him found God once again. That is the greatness of our day, that is our good fortune!
Robert Ley
"We are more alike than unlike, my dear Captain. I have pores, humans have pores. I have fingerprints, humans have fingerprints. My chemical nutrients are like your blood. If you prick me, do I not....leak?"
-Data- Star Trek TNG

ACE

You are right airbusfxr, this thread is dysfunctional ... as sure as the sun rises in the East.

Actually the sun only rises due east two times a year, the spring and fall equinoxes!. The rest of the time it is north or south of east.

Hang in there Hoaxster, I'm sure that Cookdaddy will post something soon and take this thread to a less dysfunctional galaxy far far away.

What is good for Germany is right, and everything that harms Germany is wrong.
Robert Ley

Cookdaddy

Pretty bad when cookdaddy's reply makes the most sense in regards to Scott's integrity. :sad-little:
"Lieutenant, I am curious about something. If you met a double of yourself, would you have trouble interacting with him? Most humans have the potential to be irrational. Perhaps you shoud attempt to access that part of you phyche"
-Data- Star Trek TNG

mrv

Your right he was just CEO of OPL from 88 to 91. Google Davis or Forbes.com, get some info before you post. Why cant you just read my post and understand I give correct information.

Quit worrying about how much Scott Davis makes! Worry about why the mediator asked Combine if he wanted to be released.....and he said 'NO'!! Now UPS knows we are not willing to strike. Our E-board keeps tipping their hand, and backs down whenever a little pressure is applied. Time all the cards are layed out, let the membership decide!! Those informational Picket lines sure have a lot of impact now! Let roll out a OT ban now that we lost the only trump card we had.

ACE

Worry about why the mediator asked Combine if he wanted to be released.....and he said 'NO'!!

When was this? If this is true and I wouldn't doubt it. I say we thow our E-board out now!

What is good for Germany is right, and everything that harms Germany is wrong.
Robert Ley

SKYKING BIRDMAN

Its true. Mediator called Combines bluff, and he quietly backed down during the last round of negotiations. UPS left with a smile and are now prepareing more contract enhancements.

Cookdaddy

Quit worrying about how much Scott Davis makes! Worry about why the mediator asked Combine if he wanted to be released.....and he said 'NO'!! Now UPS knows we are not willing to strike. Our E-board keeps tipping their hand, and backs down whenever a little pressure is applied. Time all the cards are layed out, let the membership decide!! Those informational Picket lines sure have a lot of impact now! Let roll out a OT ban now that we lost the only trump card we had.
" Are you getting squimish now, just because things are getting a little dangerous? Now Commander, watch and learn. In order to defeat your enemy, you must first understand them. The Federation wishes to avoid war at all costs,so, I will offer them a diplomatic solution. Get them to lower their sheilds, and then, destroy them. Your only chance to get off this ship alive is to do as I say!"
-Troi(as Major Rakal) Star Trek TNG

ACE

Its true. Mediator called Combines bluff, and he quietly backed down during the last round of negotiations. UPS left with a smile and are now prepareing more contract enhancements.

Well everybody now knows what most of us suspected. Combine is full of crap! Combine never had IBT support to strike. No wonder they were begging for Darmento to testify this week. Does anyone know if he went? Darmento is our only hope!

With all of the FAA oversight of the work done in San Antonio Aerospace. UPS training is meeting in San Antonio this week to train mechanics.

But courage which goes against military expediency is stupidity, or, if it is insisted upon by a commander, irresponsibility.
Erwin Rommel

JETDOC

Well everybody now knows what most of us suspected. Combine is full of crap! Combine never had IBT support to strike. No wonder they were begging for Darmento to testify this week. Does anyone know if he went? Darmento is our only hope!

With all of the FAA oversight of the work done in San Antonio Aerospace. UPS training is meeting in San Antonio this week to train mechanics.

But courage which goes against military expediency is stupidity, or, if it is insisted upon by a commander, irresponsibility.
Erwin Rommel

ACE, the rumor is that UPS training/IE is there for scab training.

Lue C Fur

Evil member

Wow!!! You were in the room when all this went down or DID YOU JUST HEAR THIS FROM SOMEONE WHO HEARD IT FROM SOMEONE WHO HEARD IT FROM SOMEONE....?????....???? What other inside info do you have???

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
Tonight when I was driving home, I noticed a new billboard that Local 2727 put up. It said something like "UPS, KEEP OUR JOBS IN THE UNITED STATES". This was on I-75 North, between the Atlanta Airport and downtown Atlanta.

Lue C Fur

Evil member
Tonight when I was driving home, I noticed a new billboard that Local 2727 put up. It said something like "UPS, KEEP OUR JOBS IN THE UNITED STATES". This was on I-75 North, between the Atlanta Airport and downtown Atlanta.

I think we put one up in Memphis also near the airport.

Jetfixr

Scott Davis came to UPS in 1986 from II Morrow which is UPS Aviation Technology. His bio from Forbes shows his incredable climb from making ADS-B to running a trucking company with airplanes. There are a few other "buddies" from 2morrow that are all "way up" in the money tree. How many package people were past over to let an airline guy run a trucking companing making the MOST compensation package ever? Hoax tell us.
Don't forget the wicked Nichols came from there as well, he ran off Miller, way less company time but yet had ALOT of horses running, Nichols was the one who began the venomous poisening of the maintenance department, not to worry though, I am one of the departed.....good luck..As for the ADSB, see how far that went, i remember when they were testing it in the 27's it was crap then and crap now, see how all the other airlines have it?????when it went to hell they sold IImorrow, Garmin took them and dropped the ADSB. Imagine that....
Jet

Status
Not open for further replies.