Local 2727 UPDATE

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrv

Teamster ground side just signed a new contract last year with a pay raise and no health care payment. iam, i think they're building maintenance and truck mechanics, just signed new contract in the summer with a raise and no healthcare payment.. Pilots got a 17 percent pay raise right off the bat so a lousy 100 bucks in health care payment to them is peanuts.. scott davis goes from 1.2 mil 2 years ago to a potential 12 million in 2010. im so friend#@%ing confused why this is still going on. november to remember starting to sound pretty good.

There's nothing to be confused about. This negotiations have become personal. Warden and his stooges are bent on revenge and extracting pain and misery from our membership. Don't forget how these people came to power. Warden came to power by insisting on the subjucation of the Airline under his warped sence of morality. Look at all the Division and Center managers he's burnt to the ground to get his way. There is only on way out of this and its Wardens way....even if the whole Airline burns to the ground. Combine is no match for this kind of insanity.

Remember Wardens marching orders to his boys. GO Bustin!!!!

ACE

November to Remember Start saving your pennies because we are shutting her down!

Also everyone be careful out there. It took the ambulance 20 mins to get to Keith Jones on the ramp. Everyone isn't as concerned with our health and wellbeing like Dominick. The last thing we need are AMT's out of work heading into NOVEMBER TO REMEMBER

These roads do not serve transportation alone, they also bind our Fatherland.
Fritz Todt

fr8dog

Who cares about the warden. Its peak. now we have to read the msds sheets before we fix em? I dont even know where the msds sheets are. it'll take me all day to find that on the computer.

airbusfxr

NHGuy MYOB, this is among 240k IBT truckers, 3k IPA pilots, and 1k aircraft mechanics, we have to protect our jobs and with an overloaded management team it is time to remove the dead wood. If we do strike lets see if these empty suits can move from behind the desk and drive, fly, sort, load, and mechanic. You need to post on the "why do cintas on have brown pants" or "why does hoax post 8.23 times a day" thread. We are set to strike on Dec 3 if it dont pan out on Nov 2, sorry but it is time to put an end to this 4 year expired contract. This time the little fish will eat the big fish.

Last edited:

clocksucker

I just heard that the negotiations on nov 2 were canceled because of the informational picketing. Looks like we will resume in 2010. Checkmate!

mrv

I just heard that the negotiations on nov 2 were canceled because of the informational picketing. Looks like we will resume in 2010. Checkmate!

Combines incompetence may have finally work out to the benifit of the membership. If true our E-boards amature attempt to negotiate a contract is a complete failure. Grade school tactics and sissy fits will not work against UPS. Time for a change. We just got a reprieve, vote them out in 2010. NO MORE TRAINING WHEELS!!! Professional representation NOW!!

airbusfxr

************* You need to ask someone instead of repeating freaking lies. People like you start crap like the Warden firing, Combine told to leave talks, and Combine told the mediator no to walking. Why cant you get a story straight? You have made 21 posts and all are always off, where the heck are you, get it together and try to post either 1/2 :censored2: close to being somewhat correct. I have talk to the Brown Cafe people and you are being removed for "terms of use" rules. If you are a mechanic act like it, if you are a boss then tell your boss you were kicked off the board.

Last edited by a moderator:

airbusfxr

Clocksucker you suck. You need to ask someone instead of repeating freaking lies. People like you start crap like the Warden firing, Combine told to leave talks, and Combine told the mediator no to walking. Why cant you get a story straight? You have made 21 posts and all are always off, where the heck are you, get it together and try to post either 1/2 :censored2: close to being somewhat correct. I have talk to the Brown Cafe people and you are being removed for "terms of use" rules. If you are a mechanic act like it, if you are a boss then tell your boss you were kicked off the board.
Someone told clocksucker the vikings and packers game is cancelled for today.

mrv

Clocksucker you suck. You need to ask someone instead of repeating freaking lies. People like you start crap like the Warden firing, Combine told to leave talks, and Combine told the mediator no to walking. Why cant you get a story straight? You have made 21 posts and all are always off, where the heck are you, get it together and try to post either 1/2 :censored2: close to being somewhat correct. I have talk to the Brown Cafe people and you are being removed for "terms of use" rules. If you are a mechanic act like it, if you are a boss then tell your boss you were kicked off the board.

Get a grip Airbusfxr. You live on rumors. Who appointed you the omnipotent overseer of this thread? You sound like Dis-organized labor running to the moderators and ratting people out. The rumor may not be true, but Combines and his boys still need to go!!

Think for yourself don't be a RAT.

ACE

you start crap like the Warden firing,

I don't think Clocksucker should get credit for the Warden firing. That was a valid rumor all over the system. Mr. Overspeed and the Asian Persuasion even heard it. It's my dream that there is some validity to it. I believe it will be announced when the contract gets settled on Stardate 2727.

"I have a dream"

- Adolf Hitler

airbusfxr

MRV your rep ratings is at one any less and you will be in the red. I am just stating that people like Jetdoc and clocksucker know very little but talk a big story. UPS has the IP addresses and opinions are ok but threats are viewed different. Moving on, I read the threads on the pilots forum and they are behind us, they left many dollars on the table and we should pick them up as we have in the past contracts.

SKYKING BIRDMAN

Here is another jetdoc calling out someone else.

Airbusfxr just called jetdoc out for a quote that Hoaxter made. I'm sick and tires of this guy misrepresenting the facts and posting half truths and blantant lies. The moderators need to sanction this guy and take him off this thread. These are troubled times and we need serious discussions on whats going on! We are fighting for our lives here Airbusfxr, not all of us have the luxury of being able to downgrade to utility like you do.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.