Local 2727 UPDATE

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dis-organized Labor

Get a grip Airbusfxr. You live on rumors. Who appointed you the omnipotent overseer of this thread? You sound like Dis-organized labor running to the moderators and ratting people out. The rumor may not be true, but Combines and his boys still need to go!!

Think for yourself don't be a RAT.

I did that once to you but only after one of the pro-2727 guys that posts on this thread almost daily did it to me!

D

Dis-organized Labor

Airbusfxr just called jetdoc out for a quote that Hoaxter made. I'm sick and tires of this guy misrepresenting the facts and posting half truths and blantant lies. The moderators need to sanction this guy and take him off this thread. These are troubled times and we need serious discussions on whats going on! We are fighting for our lives here Airbusfxr, not all of us have the luxury of being able to downgrade to utility like you do.
Last edited by SKYKING BIRDMAN; Today at 02:47 PM. Reason: Try to be nice to your fellow AMT's. Pick on Dis-organized

ME? I'm the new and improved Dis-organized Labor. Look, I quit slamming AIRBUSFXR as the HERO of the union; I've been pretty nice to the Nazi's; I've toned down my posts as I said I would. I'm also an AMT. Still got my original ticket from 19xx.
I can't say I enjoyed the strike in 1997, but believe that it will not resort to that in 2010. This informational picketing thing is really a bad idea. You know we're going to settle. Hurting all of our's bottom line is not a briilaiant strategy. I understand your frustration, and I admit, if I was in the Union, I'd probably want to keep every penny of my paycheck and not pay for health benefits, but times have changed.
You guys think there is this big initiative on to "Bust the union".
I accept the compliment, but we're really not that good.
Protecting the operaztion from the handful of AMT's that are causing trouble should have been anticipated.
Hey, great posting to my new friends and I look forward to your feedback.

Best Regards and Accolades,
Your Friend:

DOL

mrv

I did that once to you but only after one of the pro-2727 guys that posts on this thread almost daily did it to me!
Guys like Airbusfxr and Unionman don't understand that most of the stuff posted on this thread is Bull******. They were used to posting here unchallenged. Now with all these other posters they can't get a word in edge wise. Airbusfxr is more concerned about his rep power, and trying to control this thread than making valid points. Whats strange is to take this BS so seriously that you would cry like a little baby, and rat someone out! I have enough problems keeping an eye on guys like you.

P.S-I like the old D.O.L better, could you give me some negitive Rep power? That should make Airbusfxr happy. Put me in the RED D.O.L!

Last edited:

Cookdaddy

Guys like Airbusfxr and Unionman don't understand that most of the stuff posted on this thread is Bull******. They were used to posting here unchallenged. Now with all these other posters they can't get a word in edge wise. Airbusfxr is more concerned about his rep power, and trying to control this thread than making valid points. Whats strange is to take this BS so seriously that you would cry like a little baby, and rat someone out! I have enough problems keeping an eye on guys like you.

P.S-I like the old D.O.L better, could you give me some negitive Rep power? That should make Airbusfxr happy. Put me in the RED D.O.L!
Here you go MRV... Double RED ALERT!
DOUBLE RED ALERT

D

Dis-organized Labor

MRV... I'm the new model of DOL.
I can only give you Positive Rep as I am the product of Trust & Teamwork.
I love ya' Man.
Keep the faith, but please vote for the contract.

Your friend;

DOL

airbusfxr

My problem was clocksucker with the "talks called off" tomorrow. This is what got me going. The rumors are just part of it but at this time in the game we need to stand together. All he had to do was ask any E-Board member and he would have found out. Going back I just found who started what, just as I started this thread.

Last edited:

SKYKING BIRDMAN

My problem was clocksucker with the "talks called off" tomorrow. This is what got me going. The rumors are just part of it but at this time in the game we need to stand together. All he had to do was ask any E-Board member and he would have found out. Going back I just found who started what, just as I started this thread.

You must be proud for starting this thread, and for the abortion its become. It's definitly entertaining, and will soon become the greatest thread in BC history! Good luck attacking DOL, I think I'm in falling in love with the new DOL!!

On a serious note what do you really think will happen this week?

ACE

My problem was clocksucker with the "talks called off" tomorrow. This is what got me going.
I assume clocksucker was just trying to verify something that he heard.
at this time in the game we need to stand together.
Yo dogg, we voted 90% to strike! If that ain't standing together? What worries me is if you are this wound up tight and nervous? What about the rest of the E-board?
All he had to do was ask any E-Board member and he would have found out.
That's like talking to Santy Clause.

Hey Dis-Organized Labor, Jetdoc is going to be at stooges. If airbusfixr don't show, you can have him all to yourself......SQEEeeeeelllllll!

As regards personal relationships I cannot say that I had any particularly personal intercourse with anyone.
Fritz Sauckel

JETDOC

************* You need to ask someone instead of repeating freaking lies. People like you start crap like the Warden firing, Combine told to leave talks, and Combine told the mediator no to walking. Why cant you get a story straight? You have made 21 posts and all are always off, where the heck are you, get it together and try to post either 1/2 :censored2: close to being somewhat correct. I have talk to the Brown Cafe people and you are being removed for "terms of use" rules. If you are a mechanic act like it, if you are a boss then tell your boss you were kicked off the board.
We backed you with a 90% strike vote. We stopped contributing to our own strike funds when you instituted an OT ban. We are in the middle of a nov. to rem. When asked we all have risen. When we called regarding layoff procedures you ALL were clueless. It has been over 3 years and I still have no idea what you are asking for during talks. I only know what you won't take. The only reason I know that is because of this thread. So even that is probably a "lie". When you start giving real info. to members other than your hayseed pals I'll listen. Until then these rumors are all we have.

D

Dis-organized Labor

Last edited by airbusfxr; Yesterday at 06:23 PM. Reason: And the Hoaxster quote was a reply to Jetdoc. So I will move on and attack disorganized management, OK guys

SKYKING BIRMAN>>>> Help me. AIRBUSFXR is attacking!!!! HELPPPPPPPPPPPP...............

JETDOC

Jet Doc are you kidding me, sups and mgrs could never fix an a/c like us. we are the GODS of aviation. <<<< LOL...Where do you get your info? sounds like more rumors. hang tight and if your leaving anyway what do you care? step aside and let a layed off worker come back to work. I'm just guessing your on the chopping block anyways.
WE DO NOT WANT TO STRIKE OR WALK THE LINE!!!!!! so don't talk for all of us in the 2727 system.

It's been three months now. Everybody in UPS mngmt with an A&P is in the process of getting ramp badged. We also voted 90% to strike. I might not have been talking for you, but apparently I was talking for around 90% of us. I cannot reveal my info. (rumor) source. hang tight

D

Dis-organized Labor

your walking on thin ice D.O.L. , if you keep toying with ACE the old D.O.L. may have to show up.

Never! as a UPS Manager, I gave my word that I was a changed man. No more nasty direct attacks on those guys. Besides, we have a Policy of Promoting a Sense of Teamwork!

Lue C Fur

Evil member
Never! as a UPS Manager, I gave my word that I was a changed man. No more nasty direct attacks on those guys. Besides, we have a Policy of Promoting a Sense of Teamwork!

I thought UPS managments policy was to pucker up and kiss poopers to advance up the chain. Also isnt it managments policy to act like your a friend and then when their guard is down you stick a knife in their back?:devil3:

D

Dis-organized Labor

I thought UPS managments policy was to pucker up and kiss poopers to advance up the chain. Also isnt it managments policy to act like your a friend and then when their guard is down you stick a knife in their back?:devil3:

I admit, there are some that get up the food chain that way, but they are in every industry.
Look at all the good rep I've been giving you!

clocksucker

Word on the street is that the negotiations started out really good, but then rapidly deteriorated when Combine Stated "This will be a November to remember" and the companies reply was "this will be a December to dismember".

Status
Not open for further replies.