Local 2727 UPDATE

Status
Not open for further replies.

JETDOC

D.O.L. I checked out your B.C. stats, I thought you were just obsessed with the 2727. I now see your a forum whore, you post everywhere. You need a better hobby. Your 15 minutes is up.

airbusfxr

He is an expert on every subject, like most dysfuntional managers. He has never touched a package but posts like he started as a part time loader in the north-south-central district. No matter where he posts he knows it all, to bad he always takes the companies side whether wrong or right.

D

Dis-organized Labor

He is an expert on every subject, like most dysfuntional managers. He has never touched a package but posts like he started as a part time loader in the north-south-central district. No matter where he posts he knows it all, to bad he always takes the companies side whether wrong or right.

Airbusfkr:
Actually, YOU are the one that comes off as an expert on every subject. You even have your own union brothers calling you out.
You know nothing about me whatsoever, yet you judge like you have some inside track.
I do not always take the company's side, right or wrong.
Do you expect me to bad mouth UPS on a public forum?
It's like any other big company. There's both good and bad.
You focus on the bad and probably never contribute to the good. Just standing around like you're owed more than everyone else!
By the way, you're the guy in red.
:devillangel:

JETDOC

airbus, I was making a comment about D.O.L. Why don't you stick to what you know, let me know what that is when you find out.

SKYKING BIRDMAN

D.O.L. I checked out your B.C. stats, I thought you were just obsessed with the 2727. I now see your a forum whore, you post everywhere. You need a better hobby. Your 15 minutes is up.
JETDOC I gave you some positive rep, Dol is handing out negitive rep to everyone like he hands out warning letters....for no good reason! Give MRV some negittive rep he's been asking for it, and Unionboy deserves it!

Dol you better come correct or I won't get liquored up with you at Stooges when this is over in Jan!

DOL plz spell ck my post

ACE

It cancels the positive rep

What is Positive Rep?

Hey dysfunctional manager, ask the american Haeco sups if they have been invited back after peak, it might amaze you that your jobs are being taken away. Now we will have no US based sup watching over heavy maint. Scary thought.

The Grim Reaper Your Way Comes! Our contract will get settled early next year. After that, look out supervision. Managers are fighting hard to get their gateways covered for peak. Each and every manager is bashing heads with IE/Labor trying to make sure that they have enough manpower to cover peak, beacause any problems will be fresh on the mind of "The Warden". Heads are going to roll! If you think because you pay for healthcare that your job is safe? YOU HAVE LOST YOUR FREAKING HEAD! "The Warden" is sharpening the blade of the guillotine as we speak. I can't wait for the "local 2727" thread to be replaced by the "Dis-headless Manager" thread!

Dol you better come correct or I won't get liquored up with you at Stooges when this is over in Jan!

We need to make it quick since D-O-L may be out of a J-O-B.

But while we end this battle victoriously we thank our heroes of the past, for we are saving that for which they fell: Germany, our people, and its great German Empire.
-Adolf Hitler

mrv

The Grim Reaper Your Way Comes! Our contract will get settled early next year. After that, look out supervision. Managers are fighting hard to get their gateways covered for peak. Each and every manager is bashing heads with IE/Labor trying to make sure that they have enough manpower to cover peak, beacause any problems will be fresh on the mind of "The Warden". Heads are going to roll! If you think because you pay for healthcare that your job is safe? YOU HAVE LOST YOUR FREAKING HEAD! "The Warden" is sharpening the blade of the guillotine as we speak. I can't wait for the "local 2727" thread to be replaced by the "Dis-headless Manager" thread!
But while we end this battle victoriously we thank our heroes of the past, for we are saving that for which they fell: Germany, our people, and its great German Empire.
-Adolf Hitler

After Warden lops of the heads of another 80 AMT's he will start in on his list of "least best" Supervisors and Managers. Warden will solidify his evil empire in Janurary! For all you empty suits, beating down mechanics, welcome to our world!

SKYKING BIRDMAN

After Warden lops of the heads of another 80 AMT's he will start in on his list of "least best" Supervisors and Managers. Warden will solidify his evil empire in Janurary! For all you empty suits, beating down mechanics, welcome to our world!

Whats wrong with you guys! Have you not been paying attention? We will have a contract on Jan,9, 2010! Volume is up, new contract in hand, management getting raises and people getting recalled! Its all good!

Nobody deserve to get their head loped off! Well except for maybe Unionboy... but even he needs a second chance. Lets start being positive! We all have a bright future with UPS and next year we will all have the freedom to wear pretty t-shirts!

DOL I'm having a tentitive agreement party at Stooges on Jan 10, 2010! Hope you can make it! Also could you peasae spell check this post and maybe check for proper grammer. Thanks!

Cookdaddy

GAG REEL-I, Mudd

D

Dis-organized Labor

Whats wrong with you guys! Have you not been paying attention? We will have a contract on Jan,9, 2010! Volume is up, new contract in hand, management getting raises and people getting recalled! Its all good!

Nobody deserve to get their head loped off! Well except for maybe Unionboy... but even he needs a second chance. Lets start being positive! We all have a bright future with UPS and next year we will all have the freedom to wear pretty t-shirts!

DOL I'm having a tentitive agreement party at Stooges on Jan 10, 2010! Hope you can make it! Also could you pleasae spell check this post and maybe check for proper grammer. Thanks!

Well, hell...it looks good 'da me!!!

D

Dis-organized Labor

Say it's not so!!!! :nonono:

Last edited by a moderator:

Obi-Wan

It is now over 3 years without a contract, don't you think the Teamsters would have thought to have the paperwork for a release ready to be handed over to the NMB at a seconds notice??? Waiting until January to get a contract is hardly acceptable at this point, negotiations will just continue and full retro fades away with each day that passes.

D

Dis-organized Labor

It is now over 3 years without a contract, don't you think the Teamsters would have thought to have the paperwork for a release ready to be handed over to the NMB at a seconds notice??? Waiting until January to get a contract is hardly acceptable at this point, negotiations will just continue and full retro fades away with each day that passes.

I thought Cook-Daddy ran you off.....

D

Dis-organized Labor

THE END
hopefully I will have t- shirt freedom at my next job.

I was wondering the same thing: Where are my buddies????

I miss the daily dialog!!

Let's get your contract signed and keep up the friendly (although sometimes emotional) banter.
I'm still planning to be at Stooges on Jan 11 for a post-signing drink with you guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.