Local 2727 UPDATE

Status
Not open for further replies.

JETDOC

I have to believe that we will be released ,if not this week, soon... Why can't we bring more work inhouse? there moving the 757 s.i.p work out of MAE because of poor workmanship. Well no *****. You get what you pay for, and a bunch of guys that can't speak english can't do a very good job. The funny thing is, they would rather bounce the work from one ***** hole to the next, than to get it done right with some control over it.
You are not listening what skyking is saying, it's over, we have a contract. It will be ratified in Jan. Finally, the company realized what you've been saying all along. We don't need them, they need us.
UPS now knows that they would have never made it through the past 100 years without the 2727. I can't wait for next contract negotiations.

poiuy

I have to believe that we will be released ,if not this week, soon... Why can't we bring more work inhouse? there moving the 757 s.i.p work out of MAE because of poor workmanship. Well no *****. You get what you pay for, and a bunch of guys that can't speak english can't do a very good job. The funny thing is, they would rather bounce the work from one ***** hole to the next, than to get it done right with some control over it.

So... you've been laid off and you want the company to bring more work in house so you can get your job back. But... your "Brothers and Sisters," who still have jobs are protesting by NOT doing (slow walking, over inspecting etc) the work that they still have. Why should the company bring MORE work in? So your "Brothers and Sisters" can NOT do more work???
They're sending the work to people who want to do it, and they don't have to put up with morons who think that because they show up and pay union dues they're entitled to something.

D

Dis-organized Labor

So... you've been laid off and you want the company to bring more work in house so you can get your job back. But... your "Brothers and Sisters," who still have jobs are protesting by NOT doing (slow walking, over inspecting etc) the work that they still have. Why should the company bring MORE work in? So your "Brothers and Sisters" can NOT do more work???
They're sending the work to people who want to do it, and they don't have to put up with morons who think that because they show up and pay union dues they're entitled to something.

Please do not call my friends morons.
The vast majority of the AMT's are good guys that just do the best they can and try to manage the frustration (as we all do).
Calling them names just starts a bunch of crap and everybody goes away unhappy.
It's actually more fun to get good info off BC and throw some humor out

unionman

nobody is slowing down or over inspecting. the company has never believed in doing any maintenance. no hangers, not even a C check, its a virtual airline maintenance wise. do you know of ANY airline that doesn't do at least a C check? More work, huh, UPS doesnt do any maintenance.

D

Dis-organized Labor

nobody is slowing down or over inspecting. the company has never believed in doing any maintenance. no hangers, not even a C check, its a virtual airline maintenance wise. do you know of ANY airline that doesn't do at least a C check? More work, huh, UPS doesnt do any maintenance.

Actually, airlines douing their own Heavy Checks is becoming a thing of the past due to high overhead. There is a large white building very close to the ATC Tower with a big UPS logo on it and a bunch of airplanes (MD-11's) usually parked out front.

ACE

2727 Hotline

Just as the Jew could once incite the mob of Jerusalem against Christ, so today he must succeed in inciting folk who have been duped into madness to attack those who, God's truth! seek to deal with this people in utter honesty and sincerity.
-Adolf Hitler, in Munich, 28 July 1922

D

Dis-organized Labor

YouTube- 2727 Hotline

Just as the Jew could once incite the mob of Jerusalem against Christ, so today he must succeed in inciting folk who have been duped into madness to attack those who, God's truth! seek to deal with this people in utter honesty and sincerity.
-Adolf Hitler, in Munich, 28 July 1922

YOU ARE AWESOME!!!
I think you deserve some Positive ep from me!!!

unionman

Actually, airlines douing their own Heavy Checks is becoming a thing of the past due to high overhead. There is a large white building very close to the ATC Tower with a big UPS logo on it and a bunch of airplanes (MD-11's) usually parked out front.
All airlines do C checks and FEDX has two hangers in Memphis two hangers in Indy and one in L.A. They have there own avionics shop and they do C checks, they have been bringing in heavy work because every airline is starting to realize that its actually less expensive to do it inhouse because there is no quality work out there. I know, ive seen it, and it aint pretty.

mrv

Another inspirational hotline message. Wonder why the E-board had the secratary give it... not man enough to talk on the hotline? As our members are being terminated trying to give UPS a November to Remember, Combine and his boys sit behind closed doors unwilling and unable to protect our membership as UPS continues its terror campaign.

These clowns have brought nothing but misery to this local! From layoffs to misguided attempts of extortion. The only ones suffering is the membership as its dismantaled by UPS. Time to speak up before its to late! UPS is counting on the E-board to take us out so we can all be replaced. Does anyone think they are safe with these spinless fools?

Take the training wheels off! How many more layoffs and terminations without representation will it take? Combine had his day and he failed!

airbiscut

kicked to the curb!!!
Hello to all....this is my first post....I am one of many who are on the street. I came to this company to get away from layoffs and fights that I found in the majors....What was I thinking. All of my buddy's are on the street with me so other than the fri night cartoon we call the 2727 mesg all I have is this forum as my only way to get information on what's going on and when if ever I will have my job back. I was sad to hear about the 4 techs in EWR can anyone tell me what happened.... I would like to know. Thank You and please keep the information coming... I am starved for news. Biscut...:angry:

ACE

2727 Concerned Citizen

It would be easier for the Devil to go to church and cross himself with holy water than for these people to comprehend the ideas which are accepted facts to us today.
-Adolf Hitler

mrv

Hello to all....this is my first post....I am one of many who are on the street. I came to this company to get away from layoffs and fights that I found in the majors....What was I thinking. All of my buddy's are on the street with me so other than the fri night cartoon we call the 2727 mesg all I have is this forum as my only way to get information on what's going on and when if ever I will have my job back. I was sad to hear about the 4 techs in EWR can anyone tell me what happened.... I would like to know. Thank You and please keep the information coming... I am starved for news. Biscut...:angry:

UPS is handing out warning letters and terminating mechanics for response to Combines November to Remember. Most of the letters and terminations are bogus. Our ineffective E-board has unleashed UPS to do as they please. The entire membership is on their own, Combine has lost his ability to protect the contract or its members. If you get in trouble you will be left out to dry!

Status
Not open for further replies.