Local 2727 UPDATE

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dis-organized Labor

A Whiter Shade Of Pale - Procol Harum

Here's:

ME. SKYKING BIRDMAN; ACE: COOKDADDY: MRV and someboby else on 11/10/09!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

ACE

I, for my part, acknowledge another precept which says that man must deal the final blow to those whose downfall is destined by God.
-Adolf Hitler

airbusfxr

Dysfunctional Manager, ACE, Bird, MRV, and I, will be long after you are gone. An old mechanic once told a manager, ( Fields, Rogers, Johanson, Rich, White, Blanco, etc etc) I will be here when you are gone and by golly he was right. Another thing I will still be getting free health care and you wont.

D

Dis-organized Labor

Dysfunctional Manager, ACE, Bird, MRV, and I, will be long after you are gone. An old mechanic once told a manager, ( Fields, Rogers, Johanson, Rich, White, Blanco, etc etc) I will be here when you are gone and by golly he was right. Another thing I will still be getting free health care and you wont.

Airbusfkr,
You forgot a few (Tesla, Thompson, Sine....), you can stay here as long as you want. I don't give a crap.
Why do you insist on coming off like an ass? I can understand your frustration, but not the attitude. Why don't you go make a video and lighten up.

airbiscut

kicked to the curb!!!
Hi gang ...how is the EWR station running this morning with 90% of day shift walked out? Did they bring in techs from another station?....I hope not..Were the 4 guys brought back this morning?...I hope!!!

ACE

In the years to come I shall continue on this road, uncompromisingly safeguarding my people's interests, oblivious to all misery and danger, and filled with the holy conviction that God the Almighty will not abandon him who, during all his life, had no desire but to save his people from a fate it had never deserved, neither by virtue of its number nor by way of its importance....
-Adolf Hitler

airbusfxr

Dysfuntional Manager, you are posting on every topic, even on the BC cruise. They would make you walk the plank.

Last edited:

airbusfxr

Sky, that was the best so far, dont forget my catch phrase, "I will not take a pay cut for any Grade 20"

Last edited:
D

Dis-organized Labor

Dysfuntional Manager, you are posting on every topic, even on the BC cruise. They would make you walk the plank.

Go stalk someone else. :wacko: Do you track every post that I make?
Hey, I may post on many topics, and that is because I have the ability to say more than one thing, over and over again.
You don't even know what you're talking about. Name one Grade 20 and I'll tell you if you're correct or not.
I know that you won't, which proves my point about you.

By the way, did you actually think this thread would remain your political soapbox???:soapbox:

D

Dis-organized Labor

Look what this idit posted on the "Rachel Ray at DHL" site. He probably gets home, changes into his size 42 panties and bra and cooks while watching her show...

Just saw the clip on Rachel Ray and Nich Lachey at the old DHL hub in Wilmington. We must understand (My, how profound!!) that this could have been SDF, DHL came here to run us and FDX out of business but due to bad calls ( wow this is pretty deep.."Bad Calls" is that the opposite of "Good Puts"? You probably don't know what I'm talking about) they failed. Many ex-upser worked at DHL and I know alot of these people, heck I was DHL in 86 but thank goodness I was lucky ( Lucky??? You sound like you hate working here... further evidence of a cross-dressing idiot) to move to SDF and leave them behind. The episode will air Nov 25 and all of us will be working to make sure UPS stays in business, (Cross-dressing evidence-going both ways) but how long with FDX being run more efficiently and UPS paying Grade 20s and above massive bonuses. (Tell me who is a Grade 20 in the airline??)UPSs stock was ahead of FDX this year, (for about three weeks. Were you smart enough to buy some??)now this same year FDX is over 20 dollars more. Scott Davis has never worked in a package operation yet he has run OPL, UPS Aviation Technologies, and now UPS, I bet Jim Casey is rolling in his grave. (Jim Casey would have walked you off)

D

Dis-organized Labor

Oh here's another great, profound statement from Airbusfkr:: He gives me **** and tracks my posts. 90% of mine are jokes, but he's an articulate genius. He should be a GED poster child.

It wont make law, google FAA Reauthorization Bill. It just had to much attached to it. The fact is that FDX is an airline with trucks and UPS is a trucking company with airplanes..

D

Dis-organized Labor

Here's another one from "Xmas Peak"

Rob, the aircraft mechanics for UPS might also be on strike during peak. No one will be busy here in the US if that happensbecause all IBT people will honor the strike like in '97. Are you at an air hub and can you tell us if the mechanics working on the planes are doing PMCs and PS checks? Are you covered under any labor agreements? I have not heard about your PO strike can you tell us more, thanks for any info.

airbusfxr

Dysfunctional Manager quit sending me all the PMs, just attack me here where all can read. You show your way of attacking just as you do at work. This is why we are at a contract stalemate because of the way you attack us.

Last edited:

airbusfxr

Dysfuntional manager, your going to pop a fuse, settle down. Sky and Ace are working on new videos that will put you at ease. You are sending so many PMs that you cant keep them straight. Why are you attacking labor workers on the BC like you attack us at work? I am only a worker person that makes Grade 20s and above a fair days pay for a fair days work.

Last edited:

airbusfxr

Go stalk someone else. :wacko: Do you track every post that I make?
Hey, I may post on many topics, and that is because I have the ability to say more than one thing, over and over again.
You don't even know what you're talking about. Name one Grade 20 and I'll tell you if you're correct or not.
I know that you won't, which proves my point about you.

By the way, did you actually think this thread would remain your political soapbox???:soapbox:
You said name one, sorry I named a few, I did not work in your best interest. You did not ask for organizational chart but then you placed them in order, again I did work in your best interest.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.