Local 2727 UPDATE

Status
Not open for further replies.

ACE

Thanks for stalking DOL airbusfxr! Someone needs to monitor his activities.

Gaslighting is a form of intimidation or psychological abuse in which false information is presented to the victim, making them doubt their own memory and perception.

2727 Crash Scene

Just as the Jew could once incite the mob of Jerusalem against Christ, so today he must succeed in inciting folk who have been duped into madness to attack those who, God's truth! seek to deal with this people in utter honesty and sincerity.
-Adolf Hitler

Obi-Wan

Maybe thats DOL's job! Sit in the bowels of the AGB and monitor the BC! DOL please respond to the top heavy management in the airline. Would it not be better if eveyone shared in the sacrafice? 450 managers and supervisors in the airline for 920 mechanics is a bit excessive.

I agree Skyking, if you are correct, that would be 1 member from management over 2 mechanics. Management needs to be cut down to 225. That would be 1 member from management over 4 mechanics. It's still excessive, but a move in the right direction. DOL, I hope you aren't using the company computer to gain access to the BC? That would be against company policy.

airbusfxr

Dysfuntional Manager's home computer doesnt have sound. He can play it tomorrow while he is busy surfing the net and watching replays of the Saints-Skins game. With all the boilermaker grads at the AGB Brees will be a big water cooler topic tomorrow since nothing is going on over there.

Last edited:

Catatonic

Nine Lives
I agree Skyking, if you are correct, that would be 1 member from management over 2 mechanics. Management needs to be cut down to 225. That would be 1 member from management over 4 mechanics. It's still excessive, but a move in the right direction. DOL, I hope you aren't using the company computer to gain access to the BC? That would be against company policy.
Not for management. :wink2:

SKYKING BIRDMAN

Let me tell you a little about YOURSELF!!!

C'mon dude!!! I'm a manager in the Airline and I cannot undetstand why you carry on as you do.

Why in the **** do you want to agrivate so many people????

I think you are a fraud and you're just stirrin' up ****

You may hate the Union, but a good Manager would work through his/her personal feelings and get the job done.

If you're a Manager (as I am) you should be ashamed and demoted.

Your Posts speak about your attitude and I don't a **** about your numbers.

Well your response doesn't sound like a managers. "I don't a **** about your numbers." As a manager you should know numbers elude all. Also I should be demoted? What have I done to be demoted that you know about? My personal feelings are why I am where I am. They get the job done very well for me. I don't need to get through them. Comparing the Airline to the Hub ops is like comparing apples to oranges. You have no idea what I deal with. Being a manager you should know that as well. I have over 3,000 people that work in my hub, with 90% of them being part time. With the peak grind already under way my personal feelings will keep us productive, and it will keep us safe, and it will keep our customers happy. Since you are a manager what is the three most important things this time of year?

DOL, I keep telling you to stay off those other threads! Guys like UPSSOCKS will eat you alive! Stay on the 2727 local update thread, where you have friends. Invite UPSSOCKS to Stooges...... I'll have Cookdaddy waiting for him.

D

Dis-organized Labor

DOL, I keep telling you to stay off those other threads! Guys like UPSSOCKS will eat you alive! Stay on the 2727 local update thread, where you have friends. Invite UPSSOCKS to Stooges...... I'll have Cookdaddy waiting for him.

Don't think so:wink2:

D

Dis-organized Labor

Gaslighting is a form of intimidation or psychological abuse in which false information is presented to the victim, making them doubt their own memory and perception.

YouTube- 2727 Crash Scene

Just as the Jew could once incite the mob of Jerusalem against Christ, so today he must succeed in inciting folk who have been duped into madness to attack those who, God's truth! seek to deal with this people in utter honesty and sincerity.
-Adolf Hitler

Yet ANOTHER ACE classic!!!!
You'll never bring me down. Touch me and your hostages will never see daylight again. I have them hidden in a school bus buried under AIRBUSFXR's summer home in Waco, Texas. (oops):anxious:

airbusfxr

Looks like ole Dysfuntional Manager aint got as many friends as he thought. That guy ripped him a new one.

mrv

FAA is in an Uproar!

DOL what have you heard about the FAA investigating the Warden for suppressing aircraft writeups and allowing unsafe aircraft to depart SDF? Seems mechanics are being pulled into hearings in the middle of checks and are not given an opportunity to write discrepancies.

This toxic atmopshere is bad for buisness and creating a unsafe work enviroment. All we need is a accident because everyone's got their gut in this, and not taking care of the aircraft.

D

Dis-organized Labor

DOL what have you heard about the FAA investigating the Warden for suppressing aircraft writeups and allowing unsafe aircraft to depart SDF? Seems mechanics are being pulled into hearings in the middle of checks and are not given an opportunity to write discrepancies.

This toxic atmopshere is bad for buisness and creating a unsafe work enviroment. All we need is a accident because everyone's got their gut in this, and not taking care of the aircraft.

What I have heard is that the FAA is conducting their normal level of Surveillance during PEAK.
Their main concern is the Carriers. "Freight Dogs" have a reputation they do not deserve; but they still have it.
The good news (for UPS) is that the Mechanics and the Management people are so good (Heck, we've only done this as an Airline for 22 years).

We'll move airplanes and get the to where they need to be EVERY time. We're THAT good.

Come on... Make it happen!!!:happy-very:

mrv

What I have heard is that the FAA is conducting their normal level of Surveillance during PEAK.
Their main concern is the Carriers. "Freight Dogs" have a reputation they do not deserve; but they still have it.
The good news (for UPS) is that the Mechanics and the Management people are so good (Heck, we've only done this as an Airline for 22 years).

We'll move airplanes and get the to where they need to be EVERY time. We're THAT good.

Come on... Make it happen!!!:happy-very:

Your like teflon.....nothing ever sticks, it just slide on by! You must admit that this is not normal surveillance by the FEDS. Go out to the line one of these days and talk to your friendly FAA inspector.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.