Local 2727 UPDATE

Status
Not open for further replies.

SKYKING BIRDMAN

Skyking:

I would like to take this opportunity to recognize you, ACE
, MRV & CookDaddy for bringing cheer to this holiday season.
I recognize that ACE is the "Key" and once we find him, the contract will be signed.
AIRBUSFXR started this thread and I may have been one that ruined it by making jokes, etc.
I believe that making jokes is more interesting than being way too serious.

If we can find "ACE" all will be well!!!!

DOL

Enough of this love fest! You all suck and I want my contract NOW!!!! DOL it does not work if you act like a nice guy!

ACE

Enough of this love fest! You all suck and I want my contract NOW!!!! DOL it does not work if you act like a nice guy!

Skyking is right! I expect DOL will be back in rare form after the first of the year for "The Hounds Of Hell Will Roam The AGB"
But if you want to continue in the love fest!
This is kinda long but........

Make Mine Freedom (1948)

In the Bible we find the text, 'That which is neither hot nor cold will I spew out of my mouth.' This utterance of the great Nazarene has kept its profound validity until the present day.
-Adolf Hitler

mrv

What about the 150 laid off hostages ???

UPS do not care about anyone they put on the street and neither does the E-board. You guys will get recalled one by one over the years. Don't count on the E-board fighting for you during negotiations.....they only care about people that are on the books.

Then again theirs always the great MOU our leadership has put together!

mrv

What about the 150 laid off hostages ???

Good luck Fur-low....you and the other laid off mechanics were just pawns in negotiations by a irresponseable employer, and inept Union representation. Find a job and move on.

Fur-low

Good luck Fur-low....you and the other laid off mechanics were just pawns in negotiations by a irresponseable employer, and inept Union representation. Find a job and move on.

I hope your wrong..... But I fear that your right. (150 dues a month is alot of free money the local will be missing out on.)

ACE

I hope your wrong..... But I fear that your right. (150 dues a month is alot of free money the local will be missing out on.)

Oh the union would love to have your money. But you see, I hate to break this to you but..... The union doesn't really do anything to make money. They are more in the "take money" game. So yeah, they'd like to have 150 mechanics to take from. Since UPS is in the make money game. They only want to have as few of us as they can get by with. And if you watch that interview with J.P. picketing. The big mouth in the background will tell you that UPS don't care for the likes of us.

You need to watch my little cartoon I posted just a few back. "Make Mine Freedom".

If you're way down the list for recall you might better start thinking about starting over somewhere else. I heard a rumor that Delta Airlines was hiring off the street. Good Luck

In the life of nations, what in the last resort decides questions is a kind of Judgment Court of God.... Always before god and the world the stronger has the right to carry through what he wills.
-Adolf Hitler

D

Dis-organized Labor

BTW,
Is it convincing?

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Dis-organized Labor

I like it better when your hairs on fire! 31 days to go! Be there or be square!

Man, my hair is always on fire!!!

Be careful, my friend.

You DO NOT want me to invite my new Ally, UPSSOCKS onto this thread.

He'll walk you out the door for frayed collars on those colorful tee shirts that you worked so hard to get.

SKYKING BIRDMAN

Man, my hair is always on fire!!!

Be careful, my friend.

You DO NOT want me to invite my new Ally, UPSSOCKS onto this thread.

He'll walk you out the door for frayed collars on those colorful tee shirts that you worked so hard to get.

I know he scares you! UPSSOCKS is a real UPSer. None of us in the Airline are "real" UPSers. Just a necessary evil.....and a pain is UPS's a**.

Last edited:

mrv

Its funny listening to the hotline message. Combines angushed pleas for everyone to call the FAA because UPS is handing out bogus warning letters and the local can'nt or will not represent its membership.
Combine started this mess and is now helpless to stop it. In his infinate wisdom Combine announced to the world a "November to Remember" allowing UPS to prepare and respond without mercy.
We are now left with excessive supervision, bogus warning letters, heavey handed disipline and unwarrented terminations!
Everyone that attempted to support this locals "November to Remember" and those who did'nt are now working in fear.
And the E-board is nowhere to be seen! As brothers and sisters are marched off property our E-board sits in hiding pleading for you to call the FAA! Hoping the FAA rides in and saves their butt. Its time for change!
We need real representation now! We need a E-board that does not telegraph their every move to UPS.
We need a E-board that will represent its members against bogus disipline! We need a E-board that can stand on their own feet!
We need a E-board that do not cower in the shadows when its membership is being dismantled!

Take the Training Wheels Off! These guys are done!

747fixer

Its funny listening to the hotline message. Combines angushed pleas for everyone to call the FAA because UPS is handing out bogus warning letters and the local can'nt or will not represent its membership.
Combine started this mess and is now helpless to stop it. In his infinate wisdom Combine announced to the world a "November to Remember" allowing UPS to prepare and respond without mercy.
We are now left with excessive supervision, bogus warning letters, heavey handed disipline and unwarrented terminations!
Everyone that attempted to support this locals "November to Remember" and those who did'nt are now working in fear.
And the E-board is nowhere to be seen! As brothers and sisters are marched off property our E-board sits in hiding pleading for you to call the FAA! Hoping the FAA rides in and saves their butt. Its time for change!
We need real representation now! We need a E-board that does not telegraph their every move to UPS.
We need a E-board that will represent its members against bogus disipline! We need a E-board that can stand on their own feet!
We need a E-board that do not cower in the shadows when its membership is being dismantled!

Take the Training Wheels Off! These guys are done!

Well Who do you think will represent our members against the rath of the Big Brown?

Status
Not open for further replies.