Are we not best friends!!!!!:happy-very:

Last edited by a moderator:

SKYKING BIRDMAN

Why do care so much about who I am?

I am actually a good friend of Rob Haysley>
Who are you and when do you work?
I sent a PM, but you blew me off..
Are we not best friends!!!!!:happy-very:
I just PM you about my identity! I'm your typical Knuckle dragging mechanic in SDF! I work on the night crew! And yes you are my best friend! FOG group guys rules!!!!

D

Dis-organized Labor

Your like teflon.....nothing ever sticks, it just slide on by! You must admit that this is not normal surveillance by the FEDS. Go out to the line one of these days and talk to your friendly FAA inspector.

MRV:

We will have to toast to "service" over "Safety issues".

Gimme' a break. You know it; I know it; most on BC do not know it..... C'mon.........

Let's just move the airplanes without shennanigans....

Your Contract is in the bag, from what I hear.

Skyking sent me a PM saying that he will pay for Wings, Drinks and Lap Dances at Stooges..........:happy-very::wink2:

SKYKING BIRDMAN

The "2727 local update" thread is less than 200 views from overtaking "Hows the View" thread! This thread is on the verge of becoming the greatest thread in history!

I just want to take this time to thank Airbusfxr for starting this mess, and Dis-organized Labor for making it interesting! For all the rest of you morons (myself included) thanks for the most interesting and informative thread in the Brown Cafe's history!

Free drinks at Stooges Jan10th, 2010....DOL's buying!

D

Dis-organized Labor

Greatest, informative and interesting were not among the words I would have chosen to describe this thread.:wink2:

UPstateNYUPSer;

What are you kidding me???
This thread may win the 2009 Award for...um....the most informative; turned most agressive.....turned the most entertaining.....

I started out giving these guys so much crap.....now it's funny :happy-very:

D

Dis-organized Labor

The "2727 local update" thread is less than 200 views from overtaking "Hows the View" thread! This thread is on the verge of becoming the greatest thread in history!

I just want to take this time to thank Airbusfxr for starting this mess, and Dis-organized Labor for making it interesting! For all the rest of you morons (myself included) thanks for the most interesting and informative thread in the Brown Cafe's history!

Free drinks at Stooges Jan10th, 2010....DOL's buying!

Skyking:

I would like to take this opportunity to recognize you, ACE
, MRV & CookDaddy for bringing cheer to this holiday season.
I recognize that ACE is the "Key" and once we find him, the contract will be signed.
AIRBUSFXR started this thread and I may have been one that ruined it by making jokes, etc.
I believe that making jokes is more interesting than being way too serious.

If we can find "ACE" all will be well!!!!

DOL

Status
Not open for further replies.