Local 2727 UPDATE

Status
Not open for further replies.

747fixer

Protect yourself because this E-board will not. We are all on our own until the next elections, and by then there might not be much left.
mrv..I've been lurking in the background around the BC for some time and have seen alot of negitivity for our current E-Board........Who do you see in charge of our next E-board!!

Fur-low

Well Who do you think will represent our members against the rath of the Big Brown?

Now this is representation!

Combine & all the E-board members showed up at the hangar the night my group of hostages were laid off..........they were there jump seating out to ANC for weekend. When I saw them carring camping gear & fishing poles, I should of known they weren't there in support of us.
Hope they had a good time!

747fixer

Now this is representation!

Combine & all the E-board members showed up at the hangar the night my group of hostages were laid off..........they were there jump seating out to ANC for weekend. When I saw them carring camping gear & fishing poles, I should of known they weren't there in support of us.
Hope they had a good time!
Fur-low-I remember that night......

D

Dis-organized Labor

DOL's missing! Has'nt posted since 10 am today. Can someone please go find him, I'm getting worried!

Sorry, me and ACE were at Waffle House discussing a hostile takeover of this thread. Pleads went out from AIRBUSBRKR to Hoaxster, but nothing happened. No video; no Rememberance, I guess.
Anyway, I asked UPSSOCKS to attend the "Waffle House Convention" as well, but he had some "Disciplinary Issues" to attend to.
I'm trying to get him one of those Asian A&P licenses and get him to work on the SDF line, but the FAA guys are all on the phone:surprised: everytime I go over there to check on the status.
GET OFF THE PHONE!!!!!!!!!!!

D

Dis-organized Labor

I know who DOL is......I worked with him 9 years ago......He's a AGB Hostage/Puke....We need to leave him alone.....He is too busy trying too justify his job!!!!

Hey, Great way to start off.
I don't care though. I'm willing to take a beating from you guys (for a while more anyway:happy-very:)

So, if we actually worked together, give me a clue or better yet a specific thing we did together.
I want to come forward before 1/10/10 and reveal my true identity, but SKYKING asked me not to.

ACE

me and ACE

Should be - ACE and I.

2727 Hotline 11.12.09

In the life of nations, what in the last resort decides questions is a kind of Judgment Court of God.... Always before god and the world the stronger has the right to carry through what he wills.
-Adolf Hitler, speech in Munich, 13 April 1923

SKYKING BIRDMAN

Hey, Great way to start off.
I don't care though. I'm willing to take a beating from you guys (for a while more anyway:happy-very:)

So, if we actually worked together, give me a clue or better yet a specific thing we did together.
I want to come forward before 1/10/10 and reveal my true identity, but SKYKING asked me not to.

Whatever you do don'nt reveal your secret identity! We are all superhero's on this thread hiding behind stupid avatars. If we reveal our identity's we will be exposed as the real idiots we are!

Don't let Airbus.....I mean 747fixer get to you he has at least 4 secret identities.

29 days to go and we will party at Stooges, all will be revealed then. Can't wait to see all you fat bast***s liquored up!

SKYKING BIRDMAN

Sorry, me and ACE were at Waffle House discussing a hostile takeover of this thread. Pleads went out from AIRBUSBRKR to Hoaxster, but nothing happened. No video; no Rememberance, I guess.
Anyway, I asked UPSSOCKS to attend the "Waffle House Convention" as well, but he had some "Disciplinary Issues" to attend to.
I'm trying to get him one of those Asian A&P licenses and get him to work on the SDF line, but the FAA guys are all on the phone:surprised: everytime I go over there to check on the status.
GET OFF THE PHONE!!!!!!!!!!!

You need to get UPSSOCKS in here DOL! Your getting soft! Start banging heads, you will feel better.

airbusfxr

What makes everyone think I have 4 or 5 ids? The guys on my crew know that I have only 1 id, and I do speak for the majority of the aircraft mechanics. We, as a group, will only accept Full retro, Free health care, Fair wages, and Full job protection for our continued sucess of "the company". I have always stated that if "the company" every needed help I would take concessions but until that day I will share the wealth.

SKYKING BIRDMAN

What makes everyone think I have 4 or 5 ids? The guys on my crew know that I have only 1 id, and I do speak for the majority of the aircraft mechanics. We, as a group, will only accept Full retro, Free health care, Fair wages, and Full job protection for our continued sucess of "the company". I have always stated that if "the company" every needed help I would take concessions but until that day I will share the wealth.
Amen Brother!That spells it out clearly! DOL when you and your fellow leaches start paying for insurance, take a paycut and stop getting raises we will see if we can help out! Its all coming together and we are getting PAID!!

BTW- I am now convinced Airbusfxr has one secret identity, and does speak for the majority.

"I WILL NOT TAKE A PAY CUT FOR GRADE 20 MANAGERS"

airbusfxr

Sky, we will all stick it out on this one. We are being attacked by "the company" and we are the only group making them money. The NDA and Int were the only 2 groups that made money last quarter and guess who makes it happen.

SKYKING BIRDMAN

Your right, we are in the tail of the airbus in august in PHX or on the tail of the Mad dog in Dec in ANC making service for our customers. The company is laying us off to see how far they can stretch service over safety and when something doesnt make it out on time, we get blamed for over inspecting large commercial airliners. No matter what it will always be safety first and service second. We have not had a raise since 2005 and we are still making service, many work groups would have stopped contributing to the success of the company, but we are still working hard to make sure our customers are satisfied the world over.

Your on a roll Airbus! Maybe you should throw in your hat for 2010! Dol you better get UPSSOCKS in here because Airbus is schooling you!

SKYKING BIRDMAN

Looks like the someone in the Brown Cafe moved us into the Labor Relations board. They must not like the fact that the Local 2727 Update is so popular.

D

Dis-organized Labor

Ok, now I am DOL...... I WILL NOT TAKE A PAYCUT!!

Uh, I mean: Let's get UPSSOCKS in here..........

Or.... Uh, I sheeted two stops on my DVID....

UH, UH...I forgot who I am:dont_know: I've lost track of my multiple identities....

AIRBUSBKR

SKYKING BIRDMAN

Ok, now I am DOL...... I WILL NOT TAKE A PAYCUT!!

Uh, I mean: Let's get UPSSOCKS in here..........

Or.... Uh, I sheeted two stops on my DVID....

UH, UH...I forgot who I am:dont_know: I've lost track of my multiple identities....

AIRBUSBKR
DOL....why did they move the thread? Do you think the Warden put them up to it? Sounds fishy to me. As soon as Airbusfxr started to make some sence they moved the thread!

Airbusfxr may have a multiple personality disorder, but I don't think he can keep it streight on this thread. He's one of a kind!

Last edited:
D

Dis-organized Labor

DOL....why did they move the thread? Do you think the Warden put them up to it? Sounds fishy to me. As soon as Airbusfxr started to make some sence they moved the thread!

Airbusfxr may have a multiple personality disorder, but I don't think he can keep it streight on this thread. He's one of a kind!

SKY,
Not to worry. I'm glad that I am finally making sence and I appreciate your recognition of that.

I will pound you guys into oblivion if you disrupt my Peak.

Hey, I'm really a nice guy, came off a bit too strong though:happy-very:

It is my RIGHT to quote Nazi's!!!!

MPD, Not ME!!!!!!!!!!!!:angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.