Local 2727 UPDATE

Status
Not open for further replies.

SKYKING BIRDMAN

SKY,
Not to worry. I'm glad that I am finally making sence and I appreciate your recognition of that.

I will pound you guys into oblivion if you disrupt my Peak.

Hey, I'm really a nice guy, came off a bit too strong though:happy-very:

It is my RIGHT to quote Nazi's!!!!

MPD, Not ME!!!!!!!!!!!!:angry:

DOL, you need to focus on 01-10-10. I will be very pissed if only you and Airbus show up, and find out that you guys are the only posters on this thread.

Airbus may be in his moms basement with multiple computers posting on all the threads!

DOL get a hold of the BC and find out why they threw us out of the main forum.

ACE

DOL....why did they move the thread? Do you think the Warden put them up to it? Sounds fishy to me.

I'm going to call the FAA, just it case. It could somehow have an impact on the safety of Aircraft. As a pig farmer, without the ability to discern what is, or is not a safety issue. I must leave it up to the feds to tell me if I am correct.

We have faith in the rights of our people, the rights which have existed time out of mind.
-Adolf Hitler

D

Dis-organized Labor

I'm going to call the FAA, just it case. It could somehow have an impact on the safety of Aircraft. As a pig farmer, without the ability to discern what is, or is not a safety issue. I must leave it up to the feds to tell me if I am correct.

We have faith in the rights of our people, the rights which have existed time out of mind.
-Adolf Hitler

I am glad that you're following my instructions ACE...I mean, ummm uhhhh, don't call them just yet because the November to Remember effects are starting to sink in with the company.

ACE: This is Cookdaddy now. The FAA is off until Monday. They only work from 8 to 4.

Thanks for the info: Regards, ACE

SKYKING BIRDMAN

-Adolf Hitler

I think everyone on this thread should call the FEDS! Its BS that the BC would allow the Warden to intimidate them into moving the greatest thread in their history.

It was done to confuse and limit views during negotiations. To hell with saftey of flight, I want this thread back where it belongs! Up front and on top!

D

Dis-organized Labor

I think everyone on this thread should call the FEDS! Its BS that the BC would allow the Warden to intimidate them into moving the greatest thread in their history.

It was done to confuse and limit views during negotiations. To hell with saftey of flight, I want this thread back where it belongs! Up front and on top!

Sorry SKY............ Now, please move to the back..........

airbusfxr

I am reporting that the UPS Airline Mechanics are working under an expired contract since 2006. The last contractual enhancement anyone in the work group received was Nov. of 2005. The contract is under the Railway Labor Act of 1926 and due to this law we are only able to work as directed until UPS decides to give us a fair contract.

Last edited:
D

Dis-organized Labor

NEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If you want my learned input, stay here or else I will never Post on the other Thread!!!!

SKYKING BIRDMAN

Guys this thread is closed. I started another one on the big board.

Can'nt you see this is part of Wardens evil plan to shut us up! The BC has been corrupted by the Warden. No matter where they send us we will speak the truth! The BC was a boring dead place until the 2727 local update came along.

Hoaxster has this tread not informed and entertained you over the last 6 months? Do not let the Warden intimidate you into banishing this thread into oblivian! For all free minded Americans do not let this assult stand! Puts us back to where we belong. On top, fighting the good fight!

D

Dis-organized Labor

SkY..........Very funny; but you need to give us much more ;-)

SKYKING BIRDMAN

Thanks alot BROWN CAFE for ruining this thread. This is my last post as I will not support a site that suppresses free speach. Its all yours OBI-WAN.

YouTube- William Shatner "Rocket Man"

Thanks cheryl and all you moderators (especially Hoaxster) for running Cookdaddy off this site! Why do you insist on destroying your most popular thread? This thread was well on its way to 100k views and you squashed it because "Big Brown " does not like it.

I'm very disappointed that you would silence the most creative group this site has ever seen! You even turned DOL into a WUSS!

God bless you Cookdaddy! Your insiteful quotes and videos took this thread to new highs! I will be buying you drinks at Stooges on 01-10-10.

Shame on you Brown Cafe:sad-little:

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
This thread was started 7-31. If it was going to be moved it should have been done months ago. I can't say I agree with the move either.

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
Thanks cheryl and all you moderators (especially Hoaxster) for running Cookdaddy off this site! Why do you insist on destroying your most popular thread? This thread was well on its way to 100k views and you squashed it because "Big Brown " does not like it.

I'm very disappointed that you would silence the most creative group this site has ever seen! You even turned DOL into a WUSS!

God bless you Cookdaddy! Your insiteful quotes and videos took this thread to new highs! I will be buying you drinks at Stooges on 01-10-10.

Shame on you Brown Cafe:sad-little:
really? Why would moving a thread about a labor topic to the Labor Forum create so much drama? I moved the 804 thread here too and a few other threads were also moved so that they could be found more easily by people looking for a specific topic... like Labor issues.

Let's go for full disclosure SKYKING BIRDMAN, the computer you are using right now is the same computer that posts the Cookdaddy account and one other one that I won't name at the moment. How about explaining that?

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
really? Why would moving a thread about a labor topic to the Labor Forum create so much drama? I moved the 804 thread here too and a few other threads were also moved so that they could be found more easily by people looking for a specific topic... like Labor issues.

Let's go for full disclosure SKYKING BIRDMAN, the computer you are using right now is the same computer that posts the Cookdaddy account and one other one that I won't name at the moment. How about explaining that?
:surprised:hmmmmm wonder who the other one is......................

Status
Not open for further replies.