Local 2727 UPDATE

Status
Not open for further replies.

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
Thanks cheryl and all you moderators (especially Hoaxster) for running Cookdaddy off this site! Why do you insist on destroying your most popular thread? This thread was well on its way to 100k views and you squashed it because "Big Brown " does not like it.

I'm very disappointed that you would silence the most creative group this site has ever seen!

God bless you Cookdaddy! Your insiteful quotes and videos took this thread to new highs! I will be buying you drinks at Stooges on 01-10-10.

Shame on you Brown Cafe:sad-little:

Shame on you for the sham!

This thread has actually been degraded by your very own special cast of characters for months..Did you have enough hands to pat all those backs for misleading everyone?

The most creative group the BrownCafe has ever seen.:biting:

Right Cookdaddy...

Right SKYKING BIRDMAN...

Right *********.....

Drinks at stooges for all three of them!

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Can'nt you see this is part of Wardens evil plan to shut us up! The BC has been corrupted by the Warden. No matter where they send us we will speak the truth! The BC was a boring dead place until the 2727 local update came along.

Hoaxster has this tread not informed and entertained you over the last 6 months? Do not let the Warden intimidate you into banishing this thread into oblivian! For all free minded Americans do not let this assult stand! Puts us back to where we belong. On top, fighting the good fight!

Thanks alot BROWN CAFE for ruining this thread. This is my last post as I will not support a site that suppresses free speach. Its all yours OBI-WAN.

YouTube- William Shatner "Rocket Man"

Thanks cheryl and all you moderators (especially Hoaxster) for running Cookdaddy off this site! Why do you insist on destroying your most popular thread? This thread was well on its way to 100k views and you squashed it because "Big Brown " does not like it.

I'm very disappointed that you would silence the most creative group this site has ever seen! You even turned DOL into a WUSS!

God bless you Cookdaddy! Your insiteful quotes and videos took this thread to new highs! I will be buying you drinks at Stooges on 01-10-10.

Shame on you Brown Cafe:sad-little:

Definitely has been entertaining and amusing.

Not sure what I did ... just like at work. :wink2:

JETDOC

really? Why would moving a thread about a labor topic to the Labor Forum create so much drama? I moved the 804 thread here too and a few other threads were also moved so that they could be found more easily by people looking for a specific topic... like Labor issues.

Let's go for full disclosure SKYKING BIRDMAN, the computer you are using right now is the same computer that posts the Cookdaddy account and one other one that I won't name at the moment. How about explaining that?
Cheryl, Just because You can"t have Cookdaddy doesn't mean You should discredit him.

ACE

That's a bunch of B.S. I'M SKYKING. Cookdaddy is real.

You can't be SKYKING! Because I am Skyking Birdman

We protest against the view that every other nation should have rights - and we have none.
-Adolf Hitler

Last edited:

raceanoncr

Let's go for full disclosure SKYKING BIRDMAN, the computer you are using right now is the same computer that posts the Cookdaddy account and one other one that I won't name at the moment. How about explaining that?

Oops! Can you spell B.U.S.T.E.D.?

Now THAT'S funny!

ACE

really? Why would moving a thread about a labor topic to the Labor Forum create so much drama?

There lies your failure. You haven't spent much time reading the greatest thread of Brown Cafe History. Had you read it, you would realize that it actually had little to do with anything. A thread about nothing.

I moved the 804 thread here too and a few other threads were also moved so that they could be found more easily by people looking for a specific topic... like Labor issues.

A mere attempt to disguise the fact that you are just a mere puppet to the Warden. Just as Squeaky Fromne was to Charles Manson.

Let's go for full disclosure SKYKING BIRDMAN, the computer you are using right now is the same computer that posts the Cookdaddy account

May as well spill the beans on "Deapthroat" of Watergate fame, D.B Cooper and the Paul McCartney Abby Road conspiracy while you are at it.

and one other one that I won't name at the moment.

May as well, you've out'd and ruined his rep. Well, unless they are another one of Tiger Woods love interests. Don't tell us if that is the case.

We must learn to make our own this blind faith in the rights of our people, in the necessity of devoting ourselves to the service of these rights; we must make our own the faith that gradually victory must be granted us if only we are fanatical enough.
-Adolf Hitler

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
And you haven't locked it yet Cheryl? :wink2: I am kind of interested in finding out the rest of the details to this multiple personality disorder. :surprised:

D

Dis-organized Labor

I go away for a few minutes and look what happens!!
So, Cookdaddy and Skyking were one and the same. I think the third personality is ACE or AIRBUSFXR...

ACE

I go away for a few minutes and look what happens!!
So, Cookdaddy and Skyking were one and the same. I think the third personality is ACE or AIRBUSFXR...

Nope, and Cheryl could clear it up! All she has to do is finish what she started.

I feel violated by this whole mess. I feel I know exact what Elin Nordegren Woods is going through.

And from this love and from this faith there emerges for us the idea of hope. When others doubt and hesitate for the future of Germany - we have no doubts.
-Adolf Hitler

D

Dis-organized Labor

Nope, and Cheryl could clear it up! All she has to do is finish what she started.

I feel violated by this whole mess. I feel I know exact what Elin Nordegren Woods is going through.

And from this love and from this faith there emerges for us the idea of hope. When others doubt and hesitate for the future of Germany - we have no doubts.
-Adolf Hitler

I exchanged some PM's with Sky and told him that it was not a big deal, but he took it too Cheryl.
I was actually starting to trust him.

ACE

I exchanged some PM's with Sky and told him that it was not a big deal, but he took it too Cheryl.
I was actually starting to trust him.

You must have said more than "it was not a big deal" for him to take it to Cheryl.

I've been on the reveiving end or some of your pm's too. So I'm not surprised he took it to Cheryl.

We have both the hope and the faith that Germany will and must once more become great and mighty.
-Adolf Hitler

D

Dis-organized Labor

You must have said more than "it was not a big deal" for him to take it to Cheryl.

I've been on the reveiving end or some of your pm's too. So I'm not surprised he took it to Cheryl.

We have both the hope and the faith that Germany will and must once more become great and mighty.
-Adolf Hitler

You can Review my PM's???? :angry: I think you're lieing. I don't think Cheryl set BC up like that.
If so, I'll post what we discussed!

Heck, since he's a fraud, I will anyway.

D

Dis-organized Labor

Re: Moved
Here's the last one. I cleared out my PM's (as another BCer can attest to) I think the tone of my PM tyo him and him to I would suggest there was no anymosity or bad feelings at all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dis-organized Labor
Hey,
It doesn't matter what Forum this Thread is in; as long as we keep it active it will show up as a New Post.
Some people have PM'd me asking what the FFFF is going on in this Thread. I tell them about how it started and what it has become.
Poor AIRBUSFXR,; he wanted to use this Thread as a means to keep you guys updated as to the status of the negotiations.
The Nov2Rem was awesome.

Stay Cool.....
DOL:wink2:

You got to admit there are some creative people posting here. Freaks people out. This thread is Airbus's baby but its become an abomination.

ACE

You can Review my PM's???? :angry: I think you're lieing. I don't think Cheryl set BC up like that.

Yes, No Lie. I can read the pm's that you sent me.

Now you may not remember them, due to your irrational frame of mind. Cookdaddy may have multiple log-ins but some have multiple personalities.

We have faith that one day Heaven will bring the Germans back into a Reich over which there shall be no Soviet star, no Jewish star of David, but above that Reich there shall be the symbol of German labor - the Swastika. And that will mean that the first of May has truly come.
-Adolf Hitler

Status
Not open for further replies.