Local 2727 UPDATE

Status
Not open for further replies.

raceanoncr

Re: Everyone Except 2727 Welcome

Stop the whining and crying and move beyond the victim mentality. It's hilarious how offended people get when the light of truth is shined on them. If people are treating you so poorly why stay?

Because they have no choice, it's the best job they can get. They need UPS more than UPS needs them, I can guarantee that much.

Yeah, how, like some morons on here scream they're gonna sue you for "slandeing" them, claiming they're a victim. Oh, is that what SOMEBODY did on here? As in, "I'm the victim"?

unionman

Just got a warning letter from the BC. I might end up out due to my posts.
They don't like that. I have been put down a few times for letting somebody have it to hard...
How is the guy that fell out of the 757? Thats a long way down and I bet they gave him a warning letter for not wearing a harness.

Lue C Fur

Evil member
They don't like that. I have been put down a few times for letting somebody have it to hard...
How is the guy that fell out of the 757? Thats a long way down and I bet they gave him a warning letter for not wearing a harness.

He is having reconstructive surgery on his shoulder and arm and they think his shoulder will have to be completly replaced at some time. Not sure if and when he will be comming back to work.

D

Dis-organized Labor

Just got a warning letter from the BC. I might end up out due to my posts.

As you should have long ago.
Your Posts mean nothing.

Now: work as Directed:

Shine my shoes!!!!

Not when you're ready, but RFN!!!!!!!!!

You brought this on yourself.

D

Dis-organized Labor

You plan on taking the buyout coming your way? Heard they offered Management pilots big bucks with no whammies.

Just shut up and SHINE MY SHOES; and when you're done, get my Partner's shoes too.

Work as Directed!!!!!!!!!

Do you want a Suspension??

I'm ready for you.

Thanks for the Neg Rep for no reason.

unionman

Just shut up and SHINE MY SHOES; and when you're done, get my Partner's shoes too.

Work as Directed!!!!!!!!!

Do you want a Suspension??

I'm ready for you.

Thanks for the Neg Rep for no reason.

stop your whining, you deserved it. I can't shine your shoes you buffoon, im laid off. Collecting UPS unemployment and severance while my A scale union brothers make 10k in a week. That makes a lot of sense, lay off a guy that makes half what an A scaler does and pay the A scaler double time. That Taco Bell theory still holds water.

airbusfxr

Dysfuntional Manger, I will be here when you are long gone. I will shine your shoes with my 401k match.

Last edited:
D

Dis-organized Labor

Dysfuntional Manger, I will be here when you are long gone. I will shine your shoes with my 401k match.

Your ex-same sex spouse will enjoy your 401K

Now: Work as Directed;

Shine my Shoes or you'll get an Occurrence.

A couple of them and then Combine and Hastley will have to get you back.

By the way; I've been here longer than you; I have more Aero experience than you and I will continue to make more $$$ than you while I stroll off property at a decent hour.

unionman

Your ex-same sex spouse will enjoy your 401K

Now: Work as Directed;

Shine my Shoes or you'll get an Occurrence.

A couple of them and then Combine and Hastley will have to get you back.

By the way; I've been here longer than you; I have more Aero experience than you and I will continue to make more $$$ than you while I stroll off property at a decent hour.
You guys that havent wrenched in decades crack me up. You probrably can count the number of engines you have changed on one hand and then you spend 20 years in a book and think your a great wrench. Thats what this is really about isnt it. Your jealous that you can't touch an airplane. You sold your soul to keep from getting laid off way back when and now your bitter because you gave up what you loved. Wrenching.

D

Dis-organized Labor

You guys that havent wrenched in decades crack me up. You probrably can count the number of engines you have changed on one hand and then you spend 20 years in a book and think your a great wrench. Thats what this is really about isnt it. Your jealous that you can't touch an airplane. You sold your soul to keep from getting laid off way back when and now your bitter because you gave up what you loved. Wrenching.

Yeah; when you're done "venting".....SHINE MY SHOES........

When you're done with that; mop the floor

unionman

Yeah; when you're done "venting".....SHINE MY SHOES........

When you're done with that; mop the floor
I don't know why you think that bothers us but if it makes you feel good just keep writing it. We don't mind...
you know that a FEDX AMT makes 41 and some change right? There truck drivers only make about 20 and ours make 30 on there way to 35. We are only 900 and FEDX has over 2500 AMT's. Now, do you really think that our wage is a problem or do you think the 100,000 truck drivers are the real problem.

D

Dis-organized Labor

I don't know why you think that bothers us but if it makes you feel good just keep writing it. We don't mind...
you know that a FEDX AMT makes 41 and some change right? There truck drivers only make about 20 and ours make 30 on there way to 35. We are only 900 and FEDX has over 2500 AMT's. Now, do you really think that our wage is a problem or do you think the 100,000 truck drivers are the real problem.

I think the "Problem" is that you started some crap with me.
As far as the "We", I thought you were laid off.
You're just a Loser Mechanic that has multiple Screen names and you want to get some sympathy from others.
Go away Airbusfkr, or Skyking or whomever you're trying to portray yourself yourself as.
You're not a "We"; you're a Fraud.......Go away and bitch at someone that gives a ****

unionman

I think the "Problem" is that you started some crap with me.
As far as the "We", I thought you were laid off.
You're just a Loser Mechanic that has multiple Screen names and you want to get some sympathy from others.
Go away Airbusfkr, or Skyking or whomever you're trying to portray yourself yourself as.
You're not a "We"; you're a Fraud.......Go away and bitch at someone that gives a ****
Don't have a heart attack just because I gave your sorry butt a negative reputation. You deserved it and I still don't think you could manage a Taco Bell without a your employees quitting and probrably coming back robbing you.
Admit it, UPS has some of the worst manaement in the U.S.of A. I still can't believe your actually in charge of a major department in the Airline but than again its not really an airline now is it.

Status
Not open for further replies.