Local 2727 UPDATE

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dis-organized Labor

Don't have a heart attack just because I gave your sorry butt a negative reputation. You deserved it and I still don't think you could manage a Taco Bell without a your employees quitting and probrably coming back robbing you.
Admit it, UPS has some of the worst manaement in the U.S.of A. I still can't believe your actually in charge of a major department in the Airline but than again its not really an airline now is it.

Just sit at home, Airbusfkr and pretend that you are a laid off mechanic.
If you don't like the management of a 48+ bIllion Dollar Company, (freakin' idiot) GO AWAY. You and losers like you are so freakin' stupid; it just blows me away.
Why don't you just shut up and SHINE MY SHOES

unionman

Just sit at home, Airbusfkr and pretend that you are a laid off mechanic.
If you don't like the management of a 48+ bIllion Dollar Company, (freakin' idiot) GO AWAY. You and losers like you are so freakin' stupid; it just blows me away.
Why don't you just shut up and SHINE MY SHOES

You aint talking to one of those idiots you got working out there Skyking or Cookdaddy. Those clowns give our profession a bad image and I can assure you that I'm only posting under my original name. As for UPS's management, I don't hate you I just don't think your style is very productive. How can you actually say that this airline is efficient in the maintenance that gets done on your aircraft? We have been negotiating for more than three years and we are not asking for the moon. We just want to do the work that is supposed to be ours, we know we make a good wage but so does the competition. So what is it? are you trying to bust our union, or are you looking for a fight.

D

Dis-organized Labor

You have been working for UPS to long. Your so paranoid its making you psychotic. Why are you trying to put figure me out? Im an AMT for UPS.

Gee, a few Posts ago you weren't working at all.

Go away Liar! You have nothing to add here.

UPSSOCKS

Don't have a heart attack just because I gave your sorry butt a negative reputation. You deserved it and I still don't think you could manage a Taco Bell without a your employees quitting and probrably coming back robbing you.
Admit it, UPS has some of the worst manaement in the U.S.of A. I still can't believe your actually in charge of a major department in the Airline but than again its not really an airline now is it.

A company that is 100 years old, A company that is top ten most admired every year, A company that stayed a float through the economic downfalls has bad management? Are you nuts. Think about what you are saying.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Tripped on a cargo lock on the top deck of a 757. Cargo net that was in place at cargo door opening wasn't attached correctly. Fell to ground and is messed up. Could use a few prayers.

My thoughts and prayers do go out to our fellow UPSer.
In a way, maybe they have already been answered since he is even alive.

over9five

Staff member
Tripped on a cargo lock on the top deck of a 757. Cargo net that was in place at cargo door opening wasn't attached correctly. Fell to ground and is messed up. Could use a few prayers.

My thoughts and prayers do go out to our fellow UPSer.
In a way, maybe they have already been answered since he is even alive.

Holy Mackerel, I should say so. He must have fallen 20 feet?

D

Dis-organized Labor

Airline Guys; Please consider sending Lisa a note and praying for her Children and her Husband. He was one of US.
Thanks

UPSers; Let's put aside our issues and let Mrs. Ronan that we care about each other.

Read Below. This was the PC Driver that was killed in Maine

Submitted by admin on Wed, 12/16/2009 - 23:11
Shannon B. Ronan 1965 - 2009 NAPLES — Shannon B. Ronan, 44, of Gray, was born on June 21, 1965, and raised in Rumford. He was killed in a tragic accident on Dec. 15. He married Lisa Fortin on Oct. 30, 1996, and was the proud father of son Cullen, 12 and daughter Logan, 10. His whole world was his wife and children. He loved going to Patriots games with Cullen, going to daddy daughter dances with Logan and loved watching his kids play sports.He graduated from Rumford High School in 1984, and worked at UPS for more than 25 years.He is survived by his wife and two children; brothers and sisters, Sean and Amy Ronan. Cynthia and Linwood Rowe, Kristina and Bruce Walker, William and Diane Ronan Jr., Michael and Diana Ronan, Barbara and Kevin Bowen and Kevin Ronan; many cousins, nieces, nephews and other loved ones.He was predeceased by parents, William and Frances Ronan Sr.; brother, Thomas; and grandparents.

A memorial Mass will be held at 11:30 a.m. on Saturday, Dec. 19th at St. Gregory's parish North Raymond Rd., Gray, Maine.

Memorial donations may be made to;
Gray Parks and Recreation Program
6 Shaker Rd.
Gray, Maine 0403

I'll have Him and Lisa in my Prayers tonight.
I' going to write a note tonight to her.

RIP Shannon...You are in our Hearts and our Prayers..

unionman

Airline Guys; Please consider sending Lisa a note and praying for her Children and her Husband. He was one of US.
Thanks

UPSers; Let's put aside our issues and let Mrs. Ronan that we care about each other.

Read Below. This was the PC Driver that was killed in Maine

Submitted by admin on Wed, 12/16/2009 - 23:11
Shannon B. Ronan 1965 - 2009 NAPLES — Shannon B. Ronan, 44, of Gray, was born on June 21, 1965, and raised in Rumford. He was killed in a tragic accident on Dec. 15. He married Lisa Fortin on Oct. 30, 1996, and was the proud father of son Cullen, 12 and daughter Logan, 10. His whole world was his wife and children. He loved going to Patriots games with Cullen, going to daddy daughter dances with Logan and loved watching his kids play sports.He graduated from Rumford High School in 1984, and worked at UPS for more than 25 years.He is survived by his wife and two children; brothers and sisters, Sean and Amy Ronan. Cynthia and Linwood Rowe, Kristina and Bruce Walker, William and Diane Ronan Jr., Michael and Diana Ronan, Barbara and Kevin Bowen and Kevin Ronan; many cousins, nieces, nephews and other loved ones.He was predeceased by parents, William and Frances Ronan Sr.; brother, Thomas; and grandparents.

A memorial Mass will be held at 11:30 a.m. on Saturday, Dec. 19th at St. Gregory's parish North Raymond Rd., Gray, Maine.

Memorial donations may be made to;
Gray Parks and Recreation Program
6 Shaker Rd.
Gray, Maine 0403

I'll have Him and Lisa in my Prayers tonight.
I' going to write a note tonight to her.

RIP Shannon...You are in our Hearts and our Prayers..

Makes any problems you are having in life not so big, as life is short and even shorter for some of us. My prayers are with his family.

ACE

Re: Everyone Except 2727 Welcome

Stop the whining and crying and move beyond the victim mentality. It's hilarious how offended people get when the light of truth is shined on them. If people are treating you so poorly why stay?

Hey vowel sandwich,

I could give a crap about what anyone thinks of me. I simply stated what I have witnessed and heard from others. I have worked previously for another airline that to this day have a lot of respect and fond memories. I quit on my own accord because I didn't wish to live in the city that I would have to live in to continue my employment. Work wise I would have been much happier. UPS is a paycheck, a very good paycheck. One that I am more than willing to go above and beyond for. Is it the best company in the world to work for? Absolutely not! Do the different workgroups work together as one? Absolutely not! Does Management take blame when they screw up? Absolutely not! This is the golden calf for everyone that is on the payroll.

Last edited:

ACE

Because they have no choice, it's the best job they can get. They need UPS more than UPS needs them, I can guarantee that much.

UPS hired them, better yet. Management UPS hired them! Doesn't say much for the wisdom of UPS management if they are so worthless? Or maybe we are so wise that we pulled the wool over their eyes? Maybe we fooled UPS Management into thinking that they need us. I turned in my application to UPS and some slow-witted UPS manager said.... Boy I must have this A&P mechanic working for me! He is really something! I will pay him the highest wage in the industry, pension, 401k and free health benefits. Just please work for UPS!

mrv

Hey vowel sandwich,

I could give a crap about what anyone thinks of me. I simply stated what I have witnessed and heard from others. I have worked previously for another airline that to this day have a lot of respect and fond memories. I quit on my own accord because I didn't wish to live in the city that I would have to live in to continue my employment. Work wise I would have been much happier. UPS is a paycheck, a very good paycheck. One that I am more than willing to go above and beyond for. Is it the best company in the world to work for? Absolutely not! Do the different workgroups work together as one? Absolutely not! Does Management take blame when they screw up? Absolutely not! This is the golden calf for everyone that is on the payroll.

It's pretty obvious that most of the problems in Aircraft Maintenance are due to a lack of leadership and expertize from management. Just about everyone in aircraft maintenance is a misfit or cast off from a real airline. The merging of all these different philosiphy's and management styles has resulted in chaos. This airline has been around for 20 years and we keep reinventing the wheel. Lack of a stable management structure and clear direction results in these annual job actions, lack of trust and toxic work enviroment. The bottom line is that everyone is on their own. Mechanics and Management all fear for their jobs and therefore are afraid to make any real contributions other that showing up to work and keeping out of trouble.

Its pretty telling when UPS has to go to the street to hire management. There has not been a UPS mechanic come up thru the ranks in 10 years.... that speaks volumes.

JETDOC

Give up ACE, UPS mngmt wants what unionboy and airbus have, and airbus and unionboy want what UPS mngmt has. Both sides want it all, the rest of us are stuck in the middle of this battle of "wits".

UPSSOCKS

UPS hired them, better yet. Management UPS hired them! Doesn't say much for the wisdom of UPS management if they are so worthless? Or maybe we are so wise that we pulled the wool over their eyes? Maybe we fooled UPS Management into thinking that they need us. I turned in my application to UPS and some slow-witted UPS manager said.... Boy I must have this A&P mechanic working for me! He is really something! I will pay him the highest wage in the industry, pension, 401k and free health benefits. Just please work for UPS!

Your salary is peanuts in the grand scheme of things.... Just think how much more your manager makes, to do nothing..

ACE

Your salary is peanuts in the grand scheme of things.... Just think how much more your manager makes, to do nothing..

Well, after paying for Health Benefits. About $10,000 dollars less next year.

My manager, unlike you and DOL is a hard worker. Instead of killing time on the BC, he's out getting referrals.

Status
Not open for further replies.