Local 952 Is In Big Trouble!

image.jpg

The Silent Bang

I'm honored to have made such a ruckus and having all these people get informed about whats going on at my local.
I've sparked more conversation here than i did on t-net. :rockon:

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
I understand not being able to post other BC members names but why can't I post my own. I have nothing to hide.
My first few posts, when I knew not what I was doing, were under a screen name of a now defunct email address I once used.

This email address contained my full name.

I soon saw the error of this "screen name" and had it deleted.

Stay anonymous, trust me.

The bottom Line

I have to agree with LB on something. You all know who he is so it's easy to find dirt and point fingers. Not one of you can prove you are any better or have done anything but sit on a forum and act like you are some kind of "hero" for all teamsters.

If all this thread is going to become is a attack on LB I recommend it be closed because it serves no purpose other then to attack a forum member.

Just my opinion.

I have posted the LM2s to support my claims, encrypted names as sources, told him if he didn't believe me investigate for himself, he refuses. It doesn't matter who we are, what is important is whether what we are saying is the truth and yes it is. He can not or will not dispute them with facts just his worthless opinion. Character assignation, condescending remarks or "reveal yourself" are his favorite retorts. this guys reputation as a Local lacky or tool precedes him. He and his views have been destroyed on every website he has ever posted on. IN STEAD OF ASKING US WHO WE ARE ASK HIM WHO HE IS, WILL HE TELL THE TRUTH, NO BECAUSE HIS MORAL COMPASS IS BROKEN.

The bottom Line

One of the things you need to understand though is that you say no one knows who you are. Don't get this confused with people really wanting to know who your are. Trust me. Not many people are going to see your thread and even more just don't care about what you say.[/QUO

Kinda of like your avatar?

The bottom Line

Whats wrong Laguna? Your phone calls today didn't pan out like you planned? Your recruiting skills suck!
Send in someone with some wits, not the same boring donkeys from t-net that you guys dispatched to try to bring me down.

You are really hitting a nerve with him, we need to talk, :censored3:, waiting to hear from you. No he has to go has to play pucker but with HI Noon. Thats what they call mini ob since thats when he leaves the hall to PU the ....

Last edited by a moderator: