Local 952 Is In Big Trouble!

LagunaBrown

Silent_bang.gif

How could that be trolling.
Tear
Down the
Union
image.jpg

I'm stating a fact. I'm privy to the inner workings of the teamsters union. Tdu is at work on your site trolling. I'm loyal to people that protect our members and I'm stating an obvious fact. That's what this is all about Hoak. The delegates election next year. Everyone is trying to grab ground. You know the Imoplex. I know being a teamster. Your job was to take away. Mine is to serve the members. Me being loyal to who I am I'm trolling in your opinion but stating a fact. TDU sucks and they are at the bottom of the
Tear
Down OUR
Union.

I'm here Protect & serve. Carry on with what you do.

WeDon'tForget

This guy sure got your panties in a bunch. So many people upset and with hurt feelings because people disagree with how the local is being ran. LagunaBrown is taunting Silentbang just to try to get SB to give up his identity. Lead Belly says he lives 2000 miles away but knows EE. Readthecontract taunts Silent Bang by calling him management hoping Silent Bang will get upset and give up his identity. So who are the trolls???

I have an idea. Start a thread praising local 952. You can call it... Secretary Treasurer PK's accomplishments and his well run local. I'll start with the first post... Like other STs PK struck and won recognition at USF. OH Wait???

Evil

This guy sure got your panties in a bunch. So many people upset and with hurt feelings because people disagree with how the local is being ran. LagunaBrown is taunting Silentbang just to try to get SB to give up his identity. Lead Belly says he lives 2000 miles away but knows EE. Readthecontract taunts Silent Bang by calling him management hoping Silent Bang will get upset and give up his identity. So who are the trolls???

I have an idea. Start a thread praising local 952. You can call it... Secretary Treasurer PK's accomplishments and his well run local. I'll start with the first post... Like other STs PK struck and won recognition at USF. OH Wait???

Lead Belly said EE drives a Kia. How does he know what kind of car he drives living 2000 miles away?

D

Deleted

I understand not being able to post other BC members names but why can't I post my own. I have nothing to hide.

Lead Belly said EE drives a Kia. How does he know what kind of car he drives living 2000 miles away?
You think lead belly don't have peeps in California? California has so many teamsters it's not even funny. Guess what brother they like Hoffa Hall & and my brother O.