Local 952 Is In Big Trouble!

The bottom Line

952 has an audit........ Big deal all locals get audited so wait for the results before accusations. If you trolls have local issues take it up with the hall, business agents or stewards. You obviously know those individuals because you love to post their names. I say nuke it to force them into going through the right channels.

You love to glom on, is there a bang wagon you won't jump on.

LagunaBrown

I have posted the LM2s to support my claims, encrypted names as sources, told him if he didn't believe me investigate for himself, he refuses. It doesn't matter who we are, what is important is whether what we are saying is the truth and yes it is. He can not or will not dispute them with facts just his worthless opinion. Character assignation, condescending remarks or "reveal yourself" are his favorite retorts. this guys reputation as a Local lacky or tool precedes him. He and his views have been destroyed on every website he has ever posted on. IN STEAD OF ASKING US WHO WE ARE ASK HIM WHO HE IS, WILL HE TELL THE TRUTH, NO BECAUSE HIS MORAL COMPASS IS BROKEN.

That is your story.

LagunaBrown

He gets a little sensitive when we talk about his eidolon Gm.
It's creepy how he lost control today when i posted something i am planning on. Kinda weird!
image.jpg

The Silent Bang

like you use to be!
Oh and that he was! Was one of the architects of reform952. You should have heard how GM talked about him at the hall and how he plotted with other agents to bring him in, wash his brain and use him to neutralize his center. He doesn't see that though. He has visions of grandeur! Thats for sure.

The bottom Line

Do you know if he betrayed his friends by calling the President before a general membership meeting?
If this ti true it was the president who flipped LB not the recording secretary.

The bottom Line

Everyone talks about "proof"
What exactly do you mean by proof? You honestly think all this is made up! Why do you think LB and his buddies are trying so hard to dispel my postings? What kind of proof would i have to back up my claim that the BA was in with the company to stage a physical assault by a manager on a steward so that he could get terminated? If i had affidavits from the managers those BA's would be fired! No?
So all you have is what i am posting, You could believe it or not! But all these will come to the surface eventually.
I know for a fact the reasons they DQ some UPS'rs from full time driving spots was because of the BA's. Now there lies the "proof" dilemma.

LagunaBrown

Oh and that he was! Was one of the architects of reform952. You should have heard how GM talked about him at the hall and how he plotted with other agents to bring him in, wash his brain and use him to neutralize his center. He doesn't see that though. He has visions of grandeur! Thats for sure.

The Silent Bang

Do you know if he betrayed his friends by calling the President before a general membership meeting?
If this ti true it was the president who flipped LB not the recording secretary.
At the time the prez was BH and indeed it was him who flipped him. He was a smooth talker and probably promised him a position. But to LB dismay BH suddenly and unexpectedly resigned.

LB do you know why BH resigned ? I do! ha ha ha !!