Local 952 Is In Big Trouble!

The bottom Line

How could that be trolling.
Tear
Down the
UnionView attachment 43049

I'm stating a fact. I'm privy to the inner workings of the teamsters union. Tdu is at work on your site trolling. I'm loyal to people that protect our members and I'm stating an obvious fact. That's what this is all about Hoak. The delegates election next year. Everyone is trying to grab ground. You know the Imoplex. I know being a teamster. Your job was to take away. Mine is to serve the members. Me being loyal to who I am I'm trolling in your opinion but stating a fact. TDU sucks and they are at the bottom of the
Tear
Down OUR
Union.
If you want to read it that way. I was just giving mad props to Jesus for looking after a brother

Yes he is he has come along way since the coyotes brought him across the US border to his position in the Teamsters

Catatonic

Nine Lives
I did and was censored. I also tried to make it my signature and was told to remove.
Post it brother. Tons of people know who I am. I'm a man amongst boys though.
Friendly reminder of our terms and rules:

You are responsible for protecting your own privacy and respecting the privacy of others. This means no posting of your own or any other person's full name, photos, email addresses, work or home locations, job titles, phone numbers, addresses, Social Security numbers, or any other personally identifiable or private information. This also means your full name cannot be used as your username or posted anywhere on our site.

Ignore people asking you to post who you are ... one thing is for certain, they would never do that on here.

And besides, not posting your personal information is a condition you (and all other members) agreed to on sign up and that condition is spelled out in the ToS:
http://www.browncafe.com/community/help/terms

The bottom Line

Silent Bang better you keep your reformer boy EE (The bottom line) in check.....That was creepy!

"It's not about Left vs. Right... It's about Liberty vs. Tyranny"-Ben Swann

If you don'y have a competitive advantage, don't compete.
Jack Welch

your short on facts love embarrassing yourself and again the poster boy for narcissistic. you love playing pucker but

Last edited:

The Silent Bang

Silent Bang better you keep your reformer boy EE (The bottom line) in check.....That was creepy!
I thought you said i was EE!
I guess thats what happens when your so obsessed over trying to keep Local 952 dirty laundry away from everyones eyes. You start assuming and that could turn around on you.

LagunaBrown

So all these complaints but not one person will go to their Local, Business Agent of Steward. Yes that makes me believe you have multiple screen names and throw a bunch of double talk to hype this up to be bigger than it is. You do not act like teamsters or advocate Unity. Let's see the results of the audit before you play judge and jury behind the shield of the Internet.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
This is real distinction

Sylvester gets upstaged by a smarter subordinate, by recording his deplorable rant about members.

That just goes to show you, he shouldn't even be running a Local.

What's really called in to question....

He has (somehow) convinced others to run with him. Fred is looking even worse now.

And, that doesn't say much for the members that support them.

-Bug-

Sylvester gets upstaged by a smarter subordinate, by recording his deplorable rant about members.

That just goes to show you, he shouldn't even be running a Local.

What's really called in to question....

He has (somehow) convinced others to run with him. Fred is looking even worse now.

And, that doesn't say much for the members that support them.

-Bug-
That's why you need to find good loyal people to be on your team. My name might as well be loyalty.