Local 952 Is In Big Trouble!

The Silent Bang

So all these complaints but not one person will go to their Local, Business Agent of Steward. Yes that makes me believe you have multiple screen names and throw a bunch of double talk to hype this up to be bigger than it is. You do not act like teamsters or advocate Unity. Let's see the results of the audit before you play judge and jury behind the shield of the Internet.
Thats the only way your brain can process the fact that the local is falling apart? By thinking that there is ONLY one poster here and we have multiple names! ha ha ha ha ha!!
By the end of all this you might need to seek some type of help, or pills because this is literally consuming you. Even worse than it did on T-Net!
But You know as well as i do that posting here takes a more dramatic affect on GM. I bet he's breaking out in that rash he gets all over his face. No? ha!

High -Bgu_ hows ar yu?

Thats the only way your brain can process the fact that the local is falling apart? By thinking that there is ONLY one poster here and we have multiple names! ha ha ha ha ha!!
By the end of all this you might need to seek some type of help, or pills because this is literally consuming you. Even worse than it did on T-Net!
But You know as well as i do that posting here takes a more dramatic affect on GM. I bet he's breaking out in that rash he gets all over his face. No? ha!

High -Bgu_ hows ar yu?
At least you don't have this kind of stuff.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt

High -Bgu_ hows ar yu?

The dope smoker shows up.

And yeah those brain cells were lost during my "get high" episodes in high school.

Did you have something new to say ?

-Bug-

LagunaBrown

High -Bgu_ hows ar yu?

Does it? Or are you the one that needs pills? Three years you have yet to prove us wrong.

Last edited:

The Silent Bang

The dope smoker shows up.

Did you have something new to say ?

-Bug-
X-dope smokerd.. Havented smoqed dop in 20 yers

How did i do? Since your part of the grammar police of BC. The self proclaimed linguistic of brown-cafe.
It's funny how certain people try proclaim their intelligence by pointing out tiny details of someone's missed letter or misspellings. I guess thats some insecurities of failed college degree's or dreams of really being someone important.
Keep policing the internet, your doing a FINE job!

The Silent Bang

Does it? Or are you the one that needs pills? Three years you have yet to prove us wrong. As a side note I have been hearing EJ's name coming up have reformers told you?
(in my best 5 years old voice) I dont need pills.. so there! ha ha ha !!
Are you fishing Laguna-Brown? Are you trying to get the "inside info" ha ha ha ha!
EJ names has been in your and the rest of the donkeys at local mind since the last election.
Would it not be your worst nightmare if those 2 former slates merged and formed 1! oohhh the possibilities!

LB did you just edit your post about EJ?? Ha! i caught it before you removed it. ha ha ha

LagunaBrown

(in my best 5 years old voice) I dont need pills.. so there! ha ha ha !!
Are you fishing Laguna-Brown? Are you trying to get the "inside info" ha ha ha ha!
EJ names has been in your and the rest of the donkeys at local mind since the last election.
Would it not be your worst nightmare if those 2 former slates merged and formed 1! oohhh the possibilities!

I will take that as a no.

The bottom Line

So all these complaints but not one person will go to their Local, Business Agent of Steward. Yes that makes me believe you have multiple screen names and throw a bunch of double talk to hype this up to be bigger than it is. You do not act like teamsters or advocate Unity. Let's see the results of the audit before you play judge and jury behind the shield of the Internet.

so you say!

The bottom Line

Lets not get EE involved in this. I'm a Cook! But am I JC? What about RatTrap, Backstabber,harley, Truthseeker, Rauzon, teamster 952, Sittingbull, Notlouied or maybe I'm the Rat getting revenge on Pk. What about EM, PK wouldn't even hire me back after serving my time. You tool do you think PK didn't burn bridges, he's an arsonists. JC42 is after his but. Rather than deal with the issues, your worried about who I am. You are just like PK don't correct the problems, silence the messenger. your not a good example for the N's

Last edited:
I give it to you and wide load. You two are loyal!
The president of my local. I love the guys like my brother dad best friend. I will and have run through walls for the man. He saved my career. Ups tried to end me more than once. He came in like a T. rex. He always thinks of something and for that he's the best in my opinion. Others feel this way as well.

The bottom Line

Sylvester gets upstaged by a smarter subordinate, by recording his deplorable rant about members.

That just goes to show you, he shouldn't even be running a Local.

What's really called in to question....

He has (somehow) convinced others to run with him. Fred is looking even worse now.

And, that doesn't say much for the members that support them.

-Bug-

Are you blind? All you need to do is read the back of the IBT quarterly. All those cronies of Hoffa are whats keeping the IRB in business.
Oh before you say it, none of the JC members where this corruption is going on say anything. I don't know about you but if I was a Hoffa fan I would have spoke up rather than see him embarrassed He's so worried about the image of the teamsters BS if he was so worried why didn't he tell RK to knock the Stuff off at Local 63? There is nothing worse than those videos of RK at the local nomination meeting and the IBT convention in Vegas yelling at St. Angel, that includes all the derogatoriness posted on Tnet and sites like that. You got shirt, you got jack!

Evil

The president of my local. I love the guys like my brother dad best friend. I will and have run through walls for the man. He saved my career. Ups tried to end me more than once. He came in like a T. rex. He always thinks of something and for that he's the best in my opinion. Others feel this way as well.

You're such an old guard tool! Please let me know what size truck Jr. and Kenny Hall drove? Haha

Last edited by a moderator: