Managers doing Routes!

CatMan

Who on here thinks managers should be "scheduled" do go on road ?....They can gain valuable Intel on the loops they manage, and stop asking part timers to do 15O P2

AB831

Who on here thinks managers should be "scheduled" do go on road ?....They can gain valuable Intel on the loops they manage, and stop asking part timers to do 15O P2
But.......who will tend to all of the highly important tasks they do around the station all day? I don’t think our stations can afford to give up that kind of skill and know how even for a day.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
But.......who will tend to all of the highly important tasks they do around the station all day? I don’t think our stations can afford to give up that kind of skill and know how even for a day.
Maybe @59 Dano can enumerate what those are.

(Then we would know all the things being neglected!)

bacha29

You can't have them out there running routes. They need to be back at the terminal husking their cobs. it's the only thing they were ever good at. Granted, it isn't much but it's got to count for something.

dezguy

Not needed. Everyone knows you just need a senior courier to run the route and that'll give you all the info you need. Surely, a senior courier would follow bp and wouldn't rely on short cutting the job.

McFeely

Huge Member
I’d be happy to just have a checkride on my route once every year or two. Mainly I’d like that just so the manager can sweat his balls off with me and be forced to buy my lunch.

falcon back

Not needed. Everyone knows you just need a senior courier to run the route and that'll give you all the info you need. Surely, a senior courier would follow bp and wouldn't rely on short cutting the job.
What is a senior courier. Is that a title or a courier with years of experience?

Last edited:

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
Maybe @59 Dano can enumerate what those are.

(Then we would know all the things being neglected!)

"If you have all the answers, why don't you become a manager?"
"I don't want to have to do all that work and handle all that stress."
"OK, makes sense. Some people aren't cut out to handle that kind of work."
"What work? They don't do anything!"

Logic in the peanut gallery.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American

Some people put out fires by pissing on them. Others simply don’t start fires.

AB831

Another conversation that never happened like your “offer” to do your job for a week or whatever bull:censored2: you made up.