Mitt Romney

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
LOLOLOLOLOL.... a little relevance on Mitt Romney and the GOP...

122249_600.jpg

klein

Für Meno :)
mittfacebook1024_uni_1352741751.jpg

Facebook friends abandon Mitt Romney

Since his election night loss, Romney is losing Facebook friends at a rate of 800 an hour. 86,337 have 'un-liked'

moreluck

golden ticket member
Some people don't even do Facebook. They have real friends that they see in person instead of imaginary ones!!

Who cares what Mr. Romney does.....he's a private citizen. Why not talk about Morris Stanley Petrucci ??

UPS Lifer

mittfacebook1024_uni_1352741751.jpg

Facebook friends abandon Mitt Romney

Since his election night loss, Romney is losing Facebook friends at a rate of 800 an hour. 86,337 have 'un-liked'

You do realize that this has absolutely no importance what-so-ever. HEY, I am feeling like having a AMERICAN stlye hot dog! My favorites were Dodger Dogs when I lived in CA. I keep them stocked now...

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
I would like Arizona to succeed. Then we could declare war on LA county where TOS lives. Maybe do some precision drone strikes !! :w00t:

I know this is one of those DUH questions and all, but where would you get the military to do such a thing? Once you secede, you will leave all that behind, and WE the liberal american will hold all the firepower.

YOU would be the one with your pants around your ankles.

Peace

TOS

UPS Lifer

Now that's a hotdog!
My mouth is watering. It makes me wish that baseball was back! I can smell the onion dispenser as you crank the handle in Dodger Stadium.

Thanks for sharing!

brett636

I know this is one of those DUH questions and all, but where would you get the military to do such a thing? Once you secede, you will leave all that behind, and WE the liberal american will hold all the firepower.

YOU would be the one with your pants around your ankles.

Peace

TOS

I see two problems with your fantasy.

1. Liberals, by their very nature, would be too scared to use said firepower

2. Nearly everyone who knows how to use the remaining cache of weapons would most likely be on the Arizona side of the border.

Its pretty safe to say you would still get your ass kicked.

moreluck

golden ticket member

2. Nearly everyone who knows how to use the remaining cache of weapons would most likely be on the Arizona side of the border.

Maybe people are not aware of SOLAR POWER in weaponry!! You could be shot by a sunbeam fairy.........................

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll

Think about what lifer said, if the states secede from the United States, then YOU LEAVE EVERYTHING BEHIND. Do you believe that the US goverment would let its military go with the secessors?

And please, stop with the liberals are weak thingy already, this president has killed more terrorists than ANY republican in history. Also, dont forget that the most used weapon today ( THE DRONE ) was created by BILL CLINTON.

Having a bunch of senior citizens in arizona with guns is laughable at best when looking at it from a perspective of a fighting force.

Heres an intimidating bunch out of tucson..

What i find amazing about this seceding talk, is the immediate call for violence by people like Lifer. What is really the goal of seceding from the united states?Is it the great race war that white people are looking for? Is it a last gasp to remain a white country? Is it that the handwriting is on the wall that minorities are going to dominate the country in less than 50 years so a "great war" has to be fought because the white people have all the guns and believe they have an advantage?

What a joke. I wonder what you people who support such a concept think a new country would create? Will you kick out illegals? Will you kick out blacks? Will you kick out hispanics? Gays? Asians? Will you kick out the two party system and create a new country of ONE PARTY one IDEAL? Will there be only ONE religion? Will all other religions like Muslims be executed or shipped out?

Will ANY opposition to the new goverment be forced to leave the new states? Why wont just ONE of you explain what a new country would look like, and who would be included in it and who would be excluded.

Cmon, you people who think this stuff really need to step away from the television and just live your lives. Make your own life better, and stop worrying about everything else.

Peace

TOS

brett636

Think about what lifer said, if the states secede from the United States, then YOU LEAVE EVERYTHING BEHIND. Do you believe that the US goverment would let its military go with the secessors?

And please, stop with the liberals are weak thingy already, this president has killed more terrorists than ANY republican in history. Also, dont forget that the most used weapon today ( THE DRONE ) was created by BILL CLINTON.

Having a bunch of senior citizens in arizona with guns is laughable at best when looking at it from a perspective of a fighting force.

Heres an intimidating bunch out of tucson..

Kinda like how the drone strikes were raining down on the attackers of the Benghazi Consulate?

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Kinda like how the drone strikes were raining down on the attackers of the Benghazi Consulate?

I see you have no answers to the questions asked about a new country. I can only wager that NONE of you can explain a scenario of a new country.

Hype at its best. Feeding the animals they call it at the zoo.

peace

TOS

av8torntn

I see you have no answers to the questions asked about a new country. I can only wager that NONE of you can explain a scenario of a new country.

Hype at its best. Feeding the animals they call it at the zoo.

peace

TOS

You just falsely claime that Obama killed a terrorist and Clinton created a drone. If you actually believe something that stupid I'd wager you need professional help to have any fact based scenario explained to you.