Mitt Romney

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
You just falsely claime that Obama killed a terrorist and Clinton created a drone. If you actually believe something that stupid I'd wager you need professional help to have any fact based scenario explained to you.

I guess you just want to take your military credibility straight into the drain..., eh

Peace

TOS

moreluck

golden ticket member
Flag on the play!!!

How are these past few posts about Mitt Romney????

If you have entirely different subject matter, start another thread or search for the correct thread!!

This thread ss Mitt Romney (should be dying down since he lost the election)

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
tumblr_md6bi7z1rm1rkd8gso1_1280.jpg

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Typical Romney supporter. Now he has to pay a visit to TATTOO NIGHTMARES!!! I just wonder how much meth it took for him to approve that tattoo?

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Peace

TOS

Nimnim

The Nim
Typical Romney supporter. Now he has to pay a visit to TATTOO NIGHTMARES!!! I just wonder how much meth it took for him to approve that tattoo?

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Peace

TOS

So 15 grand for getting the tattoo, few hundred for getting it removed. Is the balance a windfall profit for him?

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
So 15 grand for getting the tattoo, few hundred for getting it removed. Is the balance a windfall profit for him?
Apparently he has no regrets.
I just think it's a little weird that someone paid him 15k to do it, I mean what's the payoff for them?

over9five

Staff member
Apparently he has no regrets.
I just think it's a little weird that someone paid him 15k to do it, I mean what's the payoff for them?
I didn't read it, so I don't know who paid....
But 15K is probably cheap for a political ad if he gets air time on a few talk shows, gets some time on the news, etc.