Mitt Romney

wkmac

Apparently he has no regrets.
I just think it's a little weird that someone paid him 15k to do it, I mean what's the payoff for them?

I could see a political campaign spending $15k for that. The media hype and photo re-posting on the internet as exposure most likely makes that $15k well spent. Not to mention his walking about in everyday life.

If such were unprofitable endeavors, you would see no billboards, cars wrapped in vinyl advertising or placards slapped on buses.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Another, in a long list, of your racist statements?

I have a suggestion, wait 3 1/2 years, save up your best stuff and try again when the republicans put up the next failure to run for the presidency.

I can wait. Why waste your energy now? You lost. Wrong again.

2008 redux.

Peace

TOS

av8torntn

I have a suggestion, wait 3 1/2 years, save up your best stuff and try again when the republicans put up the next failure to run for the presidency.

I can wait. Why waste your energy now? You lost. Wrong again.

2008 redux.

Peace

TOS

What does that have to do with you falsely claiming Obama killed someone and Clinton built an aircraft?

roadrunner2012

Four hours in the mod queue for a news link
Troll
It's a gimme........the people wanting more free stuff voted for Odumbo ! That's a fact, Jack !!

Well, the rest of the Republican party is distancing itself from Willard as fast as they can. Face it, he was a failure, and his political life is over, and his kids' too.

Using denigrating names for the president only reveals a side of you that is best not shown.

Here's a fact for you...The majority of the red states are the overwhelming recipients of government 'free stuff'. I have no problem cutting them off, or letting them renounce their citizenship. The sooner the better. If you'd like to renounce you citizenship, I'd be happy to point you to the nearest American Consulate in Tijuana, and pay for your gas. Just PM me your Paypal address and a photo copy of your renouncement.

I can hardly wait.

moreluck

golden ticket member
He ran .He Lost. He said he wouldn't run again.........there's no distancing. It's a natural progression as he returns to private life.

NonyaBiznes

Yanked Out My Purple-Blood I.V. In 2000!
romney-money-picture-b.jpg
romney-money-picture-b.jpg

UPS Lifer

I wonder how many people in B. Hussein's cabinet it takes to equal the charitable contributions that M. Romney provides to the people of America every year?

roadrunner2012

Four hours in the mod queue for a news link
Troll
I wonder how many people in B. Hussein's cabinet it takes to equal the charitable contributions that M. Romney provides to the people of America every year?
I'm assuming you mean President Obama's cabinet, and not some guy with the surname of Hussein.

It would take just one if you eliminate the Mormon church and his own 'charitable' trust.

ajblakejr

Age quod agis

WHO CARES?? By the way, ROMNEY WHO?

Peace

TOS
I care and I, like countless others, benefit directly / indirectly from contributions given for personal reasons (Ann's MS) and reasons to better mankind.

When, if, Michelle Obama, would bring awareness to the crappy illness which took her father away from her, her mother and brother...I would openly support her mission.

It is the selflessness I respect and I support.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
I care and I, like countless others, benefit directly / indirectly from contributions given for personal reasons (Ann's MS) and reasons to better mankind.

When, if, Michelle Obama, would bring awareness to the crappy illness which took her father away from her, her mother and brother...I would openly support her mission.

It is the selflessness I respect and I support.

The "CRAPPY" illness her father had?? WOW... do you consider yourself to have this "CRAPPY" illness as well?

Michelle Obama opens up about fears of MS - The Hill's Blog Briefing Room

Amazing.

Peace

TOS