Mitt Romney

moreluck

golden ticket member
"Standing up" to someone means I'm not taking any of your :censored2:. It can be a person or a country....doesn't matter, means the same thing.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
"Standing up" to someone means I'm not taking any of your :censored2:. It can be a person or a country....doesn't matter, means the same thing.

That doesnt explain anything. "Standing up"....OBAMA is standing up to IRAN with strict sanctions. A talking point sounds good, but has no meaning. RUDY says, Romney will stand up to IRAN as if that differs from OBAMA, but HOW?

Thats what you cant explain. A talking point only goes so far and youve shown us that.

So i ask you, are you willing to support Mitt Romney if that means attacking IRAN and starting another war in the middle east?

Go ahead, tell us something that hasnt been told to you. Give us an opinion on the question.

Thanks!

Peace

TOS

moreluck

golden ticket member
Obama did sanctions.......that's like telling a kid, "go to your room." If somebody checked, we probably give them money too.

Anyone else would say to Iran "We are not going to put up with your threats of nuclear crap and if you launch a missile in our direction, it's getting knocked down and Iran will be blown to bits as a response.. " Problem solved! There would be no war because there would be no Iran.

Call it self defense.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Obama did sanctions.......that's like telling a kid, "go to your room." If somebody checked, we probably give them money too.

Anyone else would say to Iran "We are not going to put up with your threats of nuclear crap and if you launch a missile in our direction, it's getting knocked down and Iran will be blown to bits as a response.. " Problem solved! There would be no war because there would be no Iran.

Call it self defense.

Are you then saying that ROMNEY would tell IRAN that "they would be blown to bits" ?

Is there any republican who would make that statement? and how does it differ from IRAN telling Israel that it would be blow to bits?

Your inferences say that OBAMA isnt saying such a thing currently, as if he would tolerate IRAN launching a nuclear missle anywhere....

Watch and learn the difference between your talking points and your understanding of foreign policy by OBAMA.
Obama warns Iran of military plan in works - Video on msnbc.com

PeAce.

TOS

4/25/12 10am

moreluck

golden ticket member
Are you then saying that ROMNEY would tell IRAN that "they would be blown to bits" ?

Is there any republican who would make that statement? and how does it differ from IRAN telling Israel that it would be blow to bits?

Your inferences say that OBAMA isnt saying such a thing currently, as if he would tolerate IRAN launching a nuclear missle anywhere....

Watch and learn the difference between your talking points and your understanding of foreign policy by OBAMA.
Obama warns Iran of military plan in works - Video on msnbc.com

PeAce.

TOS

4/25/12 10am
NO, I'm saying that's what I would do......I don't put up with that crap!!@

Inthegame

Call it self defense.
I'll call it self delusion. You're watching too many Ronald Reagan movies. "Star Wars" technology of knocking missiles out of the air is still in its infancy and unreliable.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
NO, I'm saying that's what I would do......I don't put up with that crap!!@

Youre still with the talking points, you still havent clarified "what" it is you would do? Are you implying you would just stand there and shake your fist in an easterly direction along side Romney?

C'mon, this is rocket science, lets hear the explanation. RUDY said Romney will stand up to IRAN, what does that mean?

PeAce.

TOS

UPS Lifer

Pelosi.jpeg

C'mon, this is not rocket science...
Pelosi.jpeg

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll

MItt has already hired tax cheats BABA, How do you think he got money stashed away in the Kayman island avoiding taxes in the first place? Or how about his swiss bank accounts for him and Ann Romney?

Do you think those happen by accident? Or do you think he hired a tax cheat to make it happen?

Get serious.

Peace

TOS

Babagounj

Strength through joy
So hiring/using sound financial management experts = tax cheats to you.
Unlike bhos who knowingly hired people who refused to pay their taxes , is ok.
Talk about twisted.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
So hiring/using sound financial management experts = tax cheats to you.
Unlike bhos who knowingly hired people who refused to pay their taxes , is ok.
Talk about twisted.

So , hiding money in countries where you avoid paying USA taxes is "sound financial management"?

Wonder why the whole countries population doesnt do the same?

Peace

TOS

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
So , hiding money in countries where you avoid paying USA taxes is "sound financial management"?

Wonder why the whole countries population doesnt do the same?

Peace

TOS

I am considering it.
I have already paid taxes on my earnings and why should I pay more taxes?
I am not happy about the new rules they may enforce on my 401K.

Why should anyone be punished for being sucessful.
Why should I be punished for saving 25% of my earnings since I had a paper route?