Mitt Romney

roadrunner2012

Four hours in the mod queue for a news link
Troll
You know Ann's not a candidate....let it go...take a deep breath.
Actions speak to the righteousness of the person. I think Ann takes her lead from her husband.

I sure wouldn't have them watch my animals, let alone my country. I believe how a person treats animals reveals a lot about their character.

Ann comes with Willard, just like Laura came with W and Michelle comes with Obama. Will you never post a negative about Michelle? Look in the mirror, how many faces do you see?

nitefeed

He should be attacked. Walid Phares is a criminal and a part of the BUSH administrations wars on the middle east. Phares, a large contributor to the BUSH DOCTRINE is responsible for the thousands of deaths of innocent civilians as he promoted both wars (iraq/afghanistan).

Phares has been a mouth piece for the right wing war machine for decades.

He is a dangerous man, and the middle east and muslims around the world fear his rhetoric.

I wouldnt expect you to know anything about Walid Phares moreluck, you only know what youre told by FOX.

Peace.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
two questions come to my mind about Michelle: (1) Just how did she get that hospital job right after her husband was elected to the Ill Senate , ya know the job that required her to move under paying people to the county hospitals. And (2) just how did she get the Ill. Bar Association to have her law license revoked by a court decree ?

moreluck

golden ticket member
Actions speak to the righteousness of the person. I think Ann takes her lead from her husband.

I sure wouldn't have them watch my animals, let alone my country. I believe how a person treats animals reveals a lot about their character.

Ann comes with Willard, just like Laura came with W and Michelle comes with Obama. Will you never post a negative about Michelle? Look in the mirror, how many faces do you see?

And, what does eating dog say about a person, huh?

moreluck

golden ticket member
The case with Romney was settled last September and she is no longer involved in the lawsuit

That's a closed case........BUT, there's still an outstanding subpoena out there being ignored by our current Atty. General, Eric Holder.
How come you are not all outraged about that presently pending matter involving someone who is actually in public office and not a private citizen??

Babagounj

Strength through joy
because if anyone says anything that overused race card is deployed.

I really pity any future minority people , the hurdles they will have to overcome since bhos' crew has set the benchmarks so low that they are underground.

bbsam

Staff member
because if anyone says anything that overused race card is deployed.

I really pity any future minority people , the hurdles they will have to overcome since bhos' crew has set the benchmarks so low that they are underground.

Yes, Baba. That is the only way we achieve anything, us minorities. All because it is handed to us by the liberals. Thanky Massa Baba!

upsgrunt

You seem pretty "rich" to me;
I mean 3 homes, 3 horses boarded off site, at least 1 high end motorcycle and "hundreds of trips"- all with the high cost of California living.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
You seem pretty "rich" to me;
I mean 3 homes, 3 horses boarded off site, at least 1 high end motorcycle and "hundreds of trips"- all with the high cost of California living.

We live in a 2 income home and combined income puts us up there, but we do more than pay our fair share and dont get the perky deductions like the Romneys do.

Peace

TOS

moreluck

golden ticket member
You seem to think the Romneys have a tax code all their own. Taxes and deductions are the same for everyone !! It all depends on your income.

If you made the amount of money the Romneys do, you'd have the same deductions. I looked and there was no page in the IRS code marked "Romneys only"!!

Jealousy will eat you alive!