Mitt Romney

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
I saw the Wisconsin homecoming of Ryan and Mitt Romney. It was emotional for Ryan...he's a 7th generation Wisconsin guy, so there were lots of family there for him.

Romney spoke too and I'm pleased with the ticket.

On behalf of the democrats, let me say, SO ARE WE.

Peace

TOS

brett636

Unfortunately you only speak for a rather small % of dems.

HAHAHAHAHAHAH

I dont think so. RYAN was the best thing to happen for the dems in this race!

thanks again!

peace

TOS

Somehow I could have guessed you would say that no matter whom Romney picked. Just realize we understand you work on emotional reasoning and not logical reasoning so your comments here carry no weight.

brett636

MILTON FRIEDMAN! He sounds like that lunatic Ron Paul so why in the world would you listen to Friedman when Paul was so quickly jettisoned?

[video=youtube;15idnfuyqXs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=15idnfuyqXs&feature=related[/video]

I never had an issue with Ron Paul's economic plans. It's when he begins in on foreign policy that he is revealed as a nutcase. His followers do him no favors either.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Romneys-Veep-Choice.jpg

Dracula

Package Car is cake compared to this...
The 2010 Congress does not have enough of the old Republican guard to carry a bailout vote unless the Dems get on board. Then it could happen.

And since you're on the subject of TARP, how much credibility does Ryan really have, since he voted for the TARP program, Also, Ryan also lacks credibility regarding budget deficits since he voted for the Bush tax cuts, the Iraq War, TARP/Wall St Bailouts and Medicare Prescription D, this man is a complete hypocrite. He wants to gut Social Security, the same SS that paid his way through college after his father passed away.

Typical politician...

moreluck

golden ticket member
“There’s only one president that I know of in history that robbed Medicare, $716 billion to pay for a new risky program of his own that we call Obamacare,” Romney responded.

Read more on Newsmax: Romney Says Obama ‘Robbed Medicare’ for Health Overhaul Cost

roadrunner2012

Four hours in the mod queue for a news link
Troll
“There’s only one president that I know of in history that robbed Medicare, $716 billion to pay for a new risky program of his own that we call Obamacare,” Romney responded.

Read more on Newsmax: Romney Says Obama ‘Robbed Medicare’ for Health Overhaul Cost

Now, for the factual figures behind the Romney distortion:

The Difference Between Barack Obama And Paul Ryan’s Medicare Plans | TPMDC

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Facts please...OBAMA cuts over 700billion in medicare.... Ryan actually comes up with a plan to save medicare.

BUDDY, I know you cant, but Im going to ask you to show us where OBAMA CUT 700 bilion in medicare and NOT Medicare Advantage....

I know you heard this claim this morning on RUSH LIMBAUGH, but as usual, you are fed incorrect information. When you say FACTS please, you should start with LIMBAUGH who filled your head with B.S.

Go ahead, try and show us where OBAMA cut 700 billion directly from medicare.

I dare you.

Peace

TOS

Buddybrown

BUDDY, I know you cant, but Im going to ask you to show us where OBAMA CUT 700 bilion in medicare and NOT Medicare Advantage....I know you heard this claim this morning on RUSH LIMBAUGH, but as usual, you are fed incorrect information. When you say FACTS please, you should start with LIMBAUGH who filled your head with B.S.Go ahead, try and show us where OBAMA cut 700 billion directly from medicare.I dare you.PeaceTOS
Deputy campaign manager Stephanie Cutter defended President Obama's $700 billion cuts to Medicare:

[video=youtube;YCEgidipc5g]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YCEgidipc5g[/video]

"On top of the savings we’ve already achieved. You know I heard Mitt Romney deride the $700 billion cuts in Medicare that the president achieved through health care reform," said Cutter.