Mitt Romney

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
The only problem is that now Obama (running & hiding) thinks Entertainment Tonight is the major news media and for the debates, we have lefties who will probably ask Mitt about the economy and ask Obama about Bo's doggie diet.

AWW, sour grapes just because FOX SPEWS wasnt invited to the debates to LOB softballs at MITTENS... what a shame, now MITTENS will have to face the reality of having to answer tough questions from an unfriendly moderator, unlike his constant appearances on FOX SPEWS sitting there while underhand lobs are pitched his way...

TOOOooooo bad for FOX.... they cant help MITTENS in the debate.

Watch below polls, MITTENS is on the way!

peace

TOS

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
117067_600.jpg

Buddybrown

Hit the road Jack and don't you come back no more!! You should see Krugman jumping up and down like a little school girl. It's all starting to fall apart, bye bye Obama.---Obama campaign roiled by conflict---Another liberal source throwing in the towel....POLITICO e-book: Obama campaign roiled by conflict - Glenn Thrush - POLITICO.com ---The point being these sources (Newsweek, Politico) hardly ever published or spoke negatively about Obama and now they just can't seem to hide it.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Hit the road Jack and don't you come back no more!! You should see Krugman jumping up and down like a little school girl. It's all starting to fall apart, bye bye Obama.---Obama campaign roiled by conflict---Another liberal source throwing in the towel....POLITICO e-book: Obama campaign roiled by conflict - Glenn Thrush - POLITICO.com ---The point being these sources (Newsweek, Politico) hardly ever published or spoke negatively about Obama and now they just can't seem to hide it.

Get PUMPED UP!! Fill your socks with HOT AIR.. float higher and higher... That way, the let down will be fun to watch!

Peace

TOS

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
The Liberal rag even bashes your Messiah. LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
View attachment 7241

Serious?

This the cover of Newsweek?

Tell me it is true!!

The media turned on him?

I am gonna start moving it like Bernie!!!!

Babagounj

Strength through joy
This is the FUNNIEST thing to date.
I can't wait for tos to defend this one.

[h=1]Obama Knocks Romney for Not Releasing Medical Records, Hasn't Disclosed His Own[/h]

moreluck

golden ticket member
Let me get this straight............

The liberals are saying the Romneys are selfish for keeping a horse.

And employing a groom with a family to support.

And paying for feed that’s sold by someone with a family to support and transported in trucks by someone with a family to support and manufactured in a factory by people with families to support from stuff that’s grown by farmers with families to support...
And having a fancy barn, built by construction workers with families to support with materials trucked by drivers with families to support from factories with workers who have families to support.

Sounds to me like that one horse has done more to put Americans to work than that horse’s ass in the White House.