Mitt Romney

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
And don't forget that Reagan was trailing Carter by 8% or more in most polls in late October.. Some others on here claim that Obama is wiping up the floor with Romney when it comes to polls when they're even...Even is a good thing because Romney isn't trailing like Reagan was and Obama has nothing to run on just like Carter........Obama has been a total failure just like Carter, perhaps a landslide in November is in order...--deja vu---

You couldnt be possibly comparing ROMNEY to Ronald Reagan??

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH

Peace

TOS

moreluck

golden ticket member
Mitt Romney was formally nominated Tuesday as the Republicans’ presidential candidate, hitting the magic number of delegates late in the afternoon – capping an eight-year quest for his party’s nomination.

Shortly before 6 p.m., Romney notched the 1,144 delegates needed to claim the party nomination going into November. The New Jersey delegation delivered the final delegates that put him over the top. The proceedings, as per tradition, were part pep rally for the individual state delegations that one-by-one took the stage and jazzed up the crowd before announcing their delegate totals.

But they also concluded what for Romney has been a protracted and hard-fought battle for the nomination — he is here in Tampa only after warding off a rotating field of feisty primary challengers ranging from Rick Perry to Newt Gingrich to Rick Santorum to Herman Cain.

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
And don't forget that Reagan was trailing Carter by 8% or more in most polls in late October.. Some others on here claim that Obama is wiping up the floor with Romney when it comes to polls when they're even...Even is a good thing because Romney isn't trailing like Reagan was and Obama has nothing to run on just like Carter........Obama has been a total failure just like Carter, perhaps a landslide in November is in order...--deja vu---

deja vu

I like the sound of that....

BrownArmy

Mitt Romney was formally nominated Tuesday as the Republicans’ presidential candidate, hitting the magic number of delegates late in the afternoon – capping an eight-year quest for his party’s nomination.​

So now that he's officially nominated, is this when he releases his tax returns?

Babagounj

Strength through joy
No, that's for the first debate.
where bhos will release all of his sealed education records in order to see Mitt's tax returns.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

The Iran hostage situation cost Carter the election.

UPS Lifer

In your imagination, Arizona is a lily white state where everything is wonderful, but that isnt the case and YOU know it. Phoenix is an almost hispanic majority. There isnt a single place where the employees are not predominately hispanic. In tucson, same transition to hispanic workers.... Scottsdale is begining to follow suit.

There isnt a car wash in the state that isnt 100% hispanic. Maybe in the sticks out in your parts its still lily white, but that wont be for long.

Peace

TOS

Find somewhere in my post where I said anything about color and racism and Hispanics. You sure like to go there don't you?

I said illegals can be replaced by high school and college students. HAte! HAte! HAte! HAte!

Don't you look foolish sporting all that hate and discontent!

Also...don't profess to think you know a damn thing about Arizona.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Find somewhere in my post where I said anything about color and racism and Hispanics. You sure like to go there don't you?

I said illegals can be replaced by high school and college students. HAte! HAte! HAte! HAte!

Don't you look foolish sporting all that hate and discontent!

Also...don't profess to think you know a damn thing about Arizona.

I know ALOT about Arizona... in ten years time, hispanics will be the majority in your state. The GOP hold is going away and they know it, thats why the big push to get rid of mexican americans in your state. Just like California, hispanics will RULE your state and theres nothing YOU or that wrinkled hag can do about it.

Peace

TOS

klein

Für Meno :)
Coincidentally the hostage situation only lasted as long as it did because of failed leadership. This same kind of "non" leadership is exhibited today with Obama. Deja vu again....

Oh yeah ?
Clinton warned Bush to get Osama Bin Laden - Bush did nothing, - then 9?11 happened - and Bush went into panic mode and invaded 2 countries that had nothing to do with 9/11 !

How long did it take Obama to finally take-out Osama ?

Believe me or not, but was just watching CBC news here in Canada.
Rush Limbaugh now thinks it was a democratic conspierency that Isaak could probably hit Tampa - just to screw the Republicans from holding the convention !
I'm almost certain you believe that, too !
Just like certain church goers - totally brainwashed !

brett636

Oh yeah ?
Clinton warned Bush to get Osama Bin Laden - Bush did nothing, - then 9?11 happened - and Bush went into panic mode and invaded 2 countries that had nothing to do with 9/11 !

Rush Limbaugh now thinks it was a democratic conspierency that Isaak could probably hit Tampa - just to screw the Republicans from holding the convention !

Its funny you should bring Clinton into a debate regarding Osama bin Laden, because Clinton had the opportunity to take OBL out. All Clinton had to do was say the word and Osama would have had a snipers bullet lodged in his skull long before 9/11 and probably preventing it. As a typical chicken democrat he opted not too allowing the events we know as 9/11 transpire.

upsgrunt

I know ALOT about Arizona... in ten years time, hispanics will be the majority in your state. The GOP hold is going away and they know it, thats why the big push to get rid of mexican americans in your state. Just like California, hispanics will RULE your state and theres nothing YOU or that wrinkled hag can do about it.

Peace
I thought this email was a joke till I just read TOS post. Is this what you have in mind, a takeover?
Old White People

"You old white people. It is your duty to die."
HISPANIC LEADERS SPEAK OUT

Augustin Cebada, Brown Berets; "Go back to Boston ! Go back to Plymouth Rock, Pilgrims! Get out! We are the future. You are old and tired. Go on. We have beaten you. Leave like beaten rats. You old white people. It is your duty to die. Through love of having children, we are going to take over.

Richard Alatorre, Los Angeles City Council. "They're afraid we're going to take over the governmental institutions and other institutions. They're right. We will take them over . . .

We are here to stay."

Excelsior, the national newspaper of Mexico , "The American Southwest seems to be slowly returning to the jurisdiction of Mexico without firing a single shot."

Professor Jose Angel Gutierrez, University of Texas ; "We have an aging white America . They are not making babies. They are dying. The explosion is in our population . . . I love it. They are :censored2: in their pants with fear. I love it."

Art Torres, Chairman of the California Democratic Party, "Remember 187--proposition to deny taxpayer funds for services to non-citizens--was the last gasp of white America in California."

Gloria Molina, Los Angeles County Supervisor, "We are politicizing every single one of these new citizens that are becoming citizens of this country . . ... I gotta tell you that a lot of people are saying, "I'm going to go out there and vote because I want to pay them back."

Mario Obledo, California Coalition of Hispanic Organizations and California State Secretary of Health, Education and Welfare under Governor Jerry Brown, also awarded the Presidential Medal of Freedom by President Bill Clinton, " California is going to be a Hispanic state. Anyone who doesn't like it should leave."

Jose Pescador Osuna, Mexican Consul General, "We are practicing 'La Reconquista' in California ."

Professor Fernando Guerra, Loyola Marymount University ; "We need to avoid a white backlash by using codes understood by Latinos."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WHEN I WAS YOUNG:

When I was young, I remember hearing about the immigrants that came through Ellis Island .. They wanted to learn English. They wanted to breathe free. They wanted to become Americans. Now too many immigrants come here with demands. They demand to be taught in their own language. They demand special privileges--affirmative action. They demand ethnic studies that glorify their culture.
~~~~~~~~~~~

moreluck

golden ticket member
Oh yeah ?

"ISAAC" came to keep out Joe Biden !!
Why in the world would Americans tune in to CBC.....we have plenty of news stations .......we don't watch just the one!!
We are not intersted in the rising moose population.

Believe you or not ?? I choose 'not'.

UPS Lifer

I enjoyed Ann's speech last night. I thought she did a good job. Then you have Chris Christie, I was expecting a little more heat. Rudy Giuliani was asked about it and said that he thought the campaign asked Christie to tone it down due to the Hurricane.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Its funny you should bring Clinton into a debate regarding Osama bin Laden, because Clinton had the opportunity to take OBL out. All Clinton had to do was say the word and Osama would have had a snipers bullet lodged in his skull long before 9/11 and probably preventing it. As a typical chicken democrat he opted not too allowing the events we know as 9/11 transpire.

What did Usama have to do with 911?? How would killing Usama bin laden have prevented 911? Even DICK CHENEY said publicly that USAMA BIN LADEN had nothing to do with 911.

More happy talk from the uninformed.

Peace

TOS

moreluck

golden ticket member
obamanator-i4304.jpg