Mitt Romney

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
So how do you explain all the rapes , murders and church burnings of Christians in the Middle East before this movie was made public ?

You need to leave the comforts of fox news once and a while and learn to understand the middle east. Christians have been raped and murdered in the middle east for CENTURIES.

You think that just started under OBAMA??

Peace

TOS

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Unlike the other faiths, I'm not about to tolerate one that will kill me because I believe differently. No!

Isnt that exactly what the Christians on this board believe?? That "their" god is better than there god? One poster is calling them animals, others are calling for DRONE STRIKES and these are the good christians?

Seems like they want to kill people as well.

Spare us the "our god is better than your god" rhetoric.

Peace

TOS

moreluck

golden ticket member
Isnt that exactly what the Christians on this board believe?? That "their" god is better than there god? One poster is calling them animals, others are calling for DRONE STRIKES and these are the good christians?

Seems like they want to kill people as well.

Spare us the "our god is better than your god" rhetoric.

Peace

TOS

Manson is an animal, Jeffrey Dahmer too,,,,Bundy.....none of them was a Muslim. Animals are killers that have no regard for human life.

bbsam

Staff member
Manson is an animal, Jeffrey Dahmer too,,,,Bundy.....none of them was a Muslim. Animals are killers that have no regard for human life.
You do seem to have the attitude that while Manson, Dahmer, and Bundy are not Muslim, all Muslims are Mansons, Dahmers, and Bundys. That's not right.

moreluck

golden ticket member
You do seem to have the attitude that while Manson, Dahmer, and Bundy are not Muslim, all Muslims are Mansons, Dahmers, and Bundys. That's not right.
You read the Koran........they have killing as a punishment like we would have spanking. Seems the daughters and other women in the house are targeted
and the guilty runs to his country where his fellow men hide his ass. They are OK with it.

Have you seen the video of the young girl being stoned to death for something minor...like dating a Westerner. A group of men stone her and then walk away. That's the definition of an animal to me!!

wkmac

You read the Koran........they have killing as a punishment like we would have spanking. Seems the daughters and other women in the house are targeted
and the guilty runs to his country where his fellow men hide his ass. They are OK with it.

Have you seen the video of the young girl being stoned to death for something minor...like dating a Westerner. A group of men stone her and then walk away. That's the definition of an animal to me!!

You should nail your point home by quoting directly from the Koran to make your point. I mean, being that you've read the Koran yourself and all.

moreluck

golden ticket member
You should nail your point home by quoting directly from the Koran to make your point. I mean, being that you've read the Koran yourself and all.
I refer to the Koran so you guys can spend all your valuable time looking it up. I haven't read the bible either....or the Book of Mormon or the Torah.

I have an opinion whether I only read Archie comic books.

Buddybrown

They are NOT mad at OBAMA, they are made at the Americans who made a pile of crap movie whos intention was to spark violence. A christian church was behind these morons and as long as we do not respect all religions around the world, we will suffer when morons bring a can of gasoline and a match to the religious arena. Peace TOS
Two words for the misinformed!!—DRONE STRIKES! Oh and they just love him for single handedly killing Osama.
Who do you purport to want to kill?? anyone? Bystanders? Civilians? Children? Dogs, Cats? Please, spare us the "were tougher on muslims" rhetoric. Peace TOS
One poster is calling them animals, others are calling for DRONE STRIKES and these are the good christians? Seems like they want to kill people as well. Spare us the "our god is better than your god" rhetoric. Peace TOS
Who’s is calling for DRONE STRIKES?? My response to you was that the Muslims were pissed at Obama because of such DRONE STRIKES. How many # 2’s has he taken out??

Babagounj

Strength through joy
You need to leave the comforts of fox news once and a while and learn to understand the middle east. Christians have been raped and murdered in the middle east for CENTURIES.

You think that just started under OBAMA??

Peace

TOS

Yes.
Before the Arab Spring uprisings , many governments were protecting the churches.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
118781_600.jpg