Mitt Romney

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
118707_600.jpg

menotyou

bella amicizia
Dude, I'm not a big Bush fan but he kept us from getting attacked after 911...What's Obama's excuse?? When the terrorist fire an RPG and it's about to hit, Obama probably yells...FORE! LMAO!!

Those little b.a.s.t.a.r.d.s. are lucky I'm not president. I wasn't a fan of the 'war on terror', as I believe it's a scam; but, I'd tear these friend'ers a new a.hole!

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Dude, I'm not a big Bush fan but he kept us from getting attacked after 911...What's Obama's excuse?? When the terrorist fire an RPG and it's about to hit, Obama probably yells...FORE! LMAO!!

GEEE, I wonder what was your source for your comment?? Let see?? Hmmmm? Who else would say that BUSH kept us safe and there were no terror attacks on the US post 9/11 (which was the BIGGEST attack on US soil in history) hmmm??? Let see? who could give you this false information??

I know, lets go to the tape!

Fox Has No Memory Of Any "Successful Terror Attack Since 9-11" | Blog | Media Matters for America

Of course, its fox news.

Peace

TOS

roadrunner2012

Four hours in the mod queue for a news link
Troll

I could comment on a lot of levels about foreign policy and consequences of decades of failed policies, but it would be wasted. History is not a popular subject in school these days.

US policy in the Middle East has been a wreck since WWI. We seem to really favor dictators, and arm the rebels when the dictator learns a new dance.

FWIW, I'm not crazy about current Foreign Policy anymore than I was about GWB's. Remember how GWB campaigned on 'no nation building' and did just the opposite? I chuckle at the phony outrage displayed today. History matters.

Sometimes you have to let things work themselves out on the world political stage. How long was the American gestation period?

moreluck

golden ticket member
GEEE, I wonder what was your source for your comment?? Let see?? Hmmmm? Who else would say that BUSH kept us safe and there were no terror attacks on the US post 9/11 (which was the BIGGEST attack on US soil in history) hmmm??? Let see? who could give you this false information??

I know, lets go to the tape!

Fox Has No Memory Of Any "Successful Terror Attack Since 9-11" | Blog | Media Matters for America

Of course, its fox news.

Peace

TOS
So, the 3 incidents you covered , according to you, were ignored by Fox........BS.

Here's the anthrax one Doubts Persist About FBI's Anthrax Investigation 10 Years Later Amid New Bio-Terror Concerns | Fox News

Here's the anthrax story from FOX.... Three Dead in Shooting at LAX Airport | Fox News

I don't want to waste my time looking up the 3rd one when you swear by what some ex-Miss America says.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Wow...an honest politician...who would have thought!!!! I agree with what he said....its true.

Romney? Tell the truth? Not very often, and when he does, nobody believes him because he's such a freaking liar. That was a "brilliant" move by Romney today....speaking to Hispanics. LOL, 68% of them favor Obama. Maybe he should go back and try again with the NAACP. Your candidate is done. I can hardly wait for the nervous breakdowns when he loses by a mile.

I'll bet you 2 cases of Asahi Extra Dry that he loses by at least 10%.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Romney? Tell the truth? Not very often, and when he does, nobody believes him because he's such a freaking liar. That was a "brilliant" move by Romney today....speaking to Hispanics. LOL, 68% of them favor Obama. Maybe he should go back and try again with the NAACP. Your candidate is done. I can hardly wait for the nervous breakdowns when he loses by a mile.

I'll bet you 2 cases of Asahi Extra Dry that he loses by at least 10%.

Did you even watch the video that I posted??

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
If Romney was ahead I don't think this would matter all that much, but since he's trailing and trying to close the gap it doesn't help.

BrownArmy

This whole 'apology' thing cracks me up...

Obama has actually never apologized for the actions of the US (meaning using the word 'sorry').

A whole bunch of smoke, where's the fire?