Mueller report

Sportello

You still have a hard time understanding the purpose of a grand jury and the role of a prosecutor in the grand jury.
You also fail to understand that the job of a prosecutor is to gather potential evidence that will support a successful prosecution.
You do also fail to understand that grand jury testimony is not deemed factual, as all information has been given without representation and cross examination is not allowed.
You also fail to understand that grand jury testimony is secret for these among other reasons.
For a prosecutor to exit a grand jury without sufficient claims, and then issue a report offering select inflammatory statements or testimony is in direct conflict of the secret grand jury system.
The bottom line is the guy did not find what he wanted to, and without evidence to mount a legal prosecution tenders information for a continuance of the coup he was presented for. The legal coup failed, on to the political, and you clowns remain and push.
That in a nutshell is where we have been, (failed legal coup), now with report the political coup begins.

How you been doin sweetheart? I like you and you can't change that, I like a mean woman. Makes me a better man.

Watch this Sporty, just for you

Where you are wrong is that I do understand.

The bottom line is the guy found everything he needed to turn it over to Congress, but it is up to Congress to act on the evidence.

I can see you have read the report,or the footnotes. No wonder you can’t practice law.

floridays

Where you are wrong is that I do understand.

The bottom line is the guy found everything he needed to turn it over to Congress, but it is up to Congress to act on the evidence.

I can see you have read the report,or the footnotes. No wonder you can’t practice law.
The bottom line is, that was not his job or why he was appointed, you still seem to miss the fact that there was no named, (by information, or evidence) crime to be investigated or to pursue to indictment. Impeachment does, constitutionally require crime(s), the clown still presented none.
I have previously stated in this forum, (which can be searched and found) that we live in an unconstitutional America, I restate it again.
The fact is, ALL grand jury testimony is secret, for good reason, it is a protection, granted by the constitution fourth amendment rights, to the target of the grand jury.
No prosecution, the testimony and procedure is to die, fourth amendment guarantee.
It has not in this instance, it is political now. The fact is, pertaining to Trump, or any president, you can't indict, but you can show enough evidence of criminal acts to initiate impeachment proceedings. I tell the democrats, proceed at your own peril. I personally don't give a sht.

You have no idea of the complete jackasses that have or currently practice law. I have done well, most everything is a negotiation, not really that tough, and you said I can't, I can ..... maybe. Not to boast, not a claim beyond being a complete jackass.

Last edited:

floridays

The bottom line is, that was not his job or why he was appointed, you still seem to miss the fact that there was no named, (by information, or evidence) crime to be investigated or to pursue to indictment. Impeachment does, constitutionally require crime(s), the clown still presented none.
I have previously stated in this forum, (which can be searched and found) that we live in an post Constitutional

unconstitutional
America, I restate it again.
The fact is, ALL grand jury testimony is secret, for good reason, it is a protection, granted by the constitution fourth amendment rights, to the target of the grand jury.
No prosecution, the testimony and procedure is to die, fourth amendment guarantee.
It has not in this instance, it is political now. The fact is, pertaining to Trump, or any president, you can't indict, but you can show enough evidence of criminal acts to initiate impeachment proceedings. I tell the democrats, proceed at your own peril. I personally don't give a sht.

You have no idea of the complete jackasses that have or currently practice law. I have done well, most everything is a negotiation, not really that tough, and you said I can't, I can ..... maybe. Not to boast, not a claim beyond being a complete jackass.
In need to edit.. Unconstitutional should have been post Constitutional, fixed it sorry.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
I have previously stated in this forum, (which can be searched and found) that we live in an unconstitutional America, I restate it again.

A sentient jackass.:wink2:

Keep up the excellent work, good sir.

Benben

Working on a new degree, Masters in BS Detecting!
You still have a hard time understanding the purpose of a grand jury and the role of a prosecutor in the grand jury.
You also fail to understand that the job of a prosecutor is to gather potential evidence that will support a successful prosecution.
You do also fail to understand that grand jury testimony is not deemed factual, as all information has been given without representation and cross examination is not allowed.
You also fail to understand that grand jury testimony is secret for these among other reasons.
For a prosecutor to exit a grand jury without sufficient claims, and then issue a report offering select inflammatory statements or testimony is in direct conflict of the secret grand jury system.
The bottom line is the guy did not find what he wanted to, and without evidence to mount a legal prosecution tenders information for a continuance of the coup he was presented for. The legal coup failed, on to the political, and you clowns remain and push.
That in a nutshell is where we have been, (failed legal coup), now with report the political coup begins.

How you been doin sweetheart? I like you and you can't change that, I like a mean woman. Makes me a better man.

Watch this Sporty, just for you

You are a brain dead tRump zombie! Muller was not allowed to prosecute nor indict ONLY DUE TO DEPARTMENT GUIDELINES PREVENTING THE INDICTMENT OF A SITTING PRESIDENT!

Your regurgitation of the baseless "coup" crap is the proof your lips are stuck firmly on tRump's ARSE!

newfie

Wrong. Obstruction isn't off the table, and it says so right in the report. He isn't cleared, but keep wishing on that happy star that he won't be impeached or forced out of office for other, yet to be reported crimes.

They obviously didn't hate Trump. They simply reported what they found....a chaotic White House with an incompetent, unqualified president trying to protect himself at all costs. You know, the way a totally innocent man acts, one with nothing to hide.

prosecuters don't clear , they only indict. Its the answer you either are too stupid to understand or refuse to understand

did I mention innocent until proven guilty?

newfie

Wrong. Obstruction isn't off the table, and it says so right in the report. He isn't cleared, but keep wishing on that happy star that he won't be impeached or forced out of office for other, yet to be reported crimes.

They obviously didn't hate Trump. They simply reported what they found....a chaotic White House with an incompetent, unqualified president trying to protect himself at all costs. You know, the way a totally innocent man acts, one with nothing to hide.

Mueller report wont help you overthrow a president no problem

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
You are a brain dead tRump zombie! Muller was not allowed to prosecute nor indict ONLY DUE TO DEPARTMENT GUIDELINES PREVENTING THE INDICTMENT OF A SITTING PRESIDENT!

Your regurgitation of the baseless "coup" crap is the proof your lips are stuck firmly on tRump's ARSE!

This. Underlying the Mueller Report was the basic underlying fact stated by Benben....that a sitting president cannot be indicted. In other words, a hand-off to Congress and an emphasis on what is forthcoming from the SDNY.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
prosecuters don't clear , they only indict. Its the answer you either are too stupid to understand or refuse to understand

did I mention innocent until proven guilty?

That's why Congress is moving forward with the investigations you hate so much. The information in the Mueller Report was extremely damaging to Trump, and now he's figuring it out once his handlers explained it to him.

Impeachment wouldn't be politically smart, and you're right about him being innocent until proven guilty. But, come on, he tried to obstruct...that's a given. I'm waiting for the SDNY stuff. President Pence will know what to do, because God will order him to pardon Trump.

oldngray

nowhere special

Read it again. The report clearly stated the question of whether a sitting President could be indicted was not a factor in the decision.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Read it again. The report clearly stated the question of whether a sitting President could be indicted was not a factor in the decision.

The Report or Barr's "gift"? If there is an underlying rule that a sitting president cannot be indicted, doesn't that indicate to you that it means the decision is basically meaningless in terms of Trump being held accountable?

Trump was cleared of collusion, he was not cleared of obstruction. Congress can hold him accountable, but only on obstruction. Unless, of course, Vlad comes over and declares Trump a Russian hero and pins an award on his chest.

oldngray

nowhere special
The Report or Barr's "gift"? If there is an underlying rule that a sitting president cannot be indicted, doesn't that indicate to you that it means the decision is basically meaningless in terms of Trump being held accountable?

Trump was cleared of collusion, he was not cleared of obstruction. Congress can hold him accountable, but only on obstruction. Unless, of course, Vlad comes over and declares Trump a Russian hero and pins an award on his chest.

The question of whether a sitting President could be indicted was discussed but also dismissed as a reason for the conclusions. In the report, not just by Barr.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
The question of whether a sitting President could be indicted was discussed but also dismissed as a reason for the conclusions. In the report, not just by Barr.

The conclusions were that Trump didn't collude, but possibly could have obstructed. Are you saying that's incorrect?

newfie

This. Underlying the Mueller Report was the basic underlying fact stated by Benben....that a sitting president cannot be indicted. In other words, a hand-off to Congress and an emphasis on what is forthcoming from the SDNY.

i dont know who benben is but Mueller the guy that wrote the report said that had nothing to do with his decision

newfie

Read Benben's post and memorize it. Pray over it, or whatever it is you do. Trump is not exonerated, and would have never been indicted based on existing DOJ policy.
collusion.jpg

newfie

no collusion , no obstruction, no consolation prize and no saving face for the democrats

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
no collusion , no obstruction, no consolation prize and no saving face for the democrats

Sorry, doggie. No go. Trump is in trouble, and he knows it. The Mueller Report exposed a chaotic, incompetent White House led by the worst president ever.

Congress will take the ball from here...and shove it up Trump's you-know-what.

newfie

Sorry, doggie. No go. Trump is in trouble, and he knows it. The Mueller Report exposed a chaotic, incompetent White House led by the worst president ever.

Congress will take the ball from here...and shove it up Trump's you-know-what.

No collusion, no obstruction, no consolation prize. Enjoy your sour grapes