New OT Policy En Route

vantexan

You've been gone for quite a while. This isn't the same FedEx you worked for. Mckinsey is running the show. Look up how they've :censored2:ed up so many companies and countries for that matter..
You may be right. I suspect when you add up the wear and tear on equipment they'd have to clear considerably more in profit than the $1.5 billion they'll get dumping the contract to make it worthwhile.

zeev

Dropping your biggest contract drops 1.5 billion to the bottom line I doubt it. Contract for 20 years using only the planes that would sit idle, sounds like another payed off analyst by fast Freddy. UPS is already adding planes to take the contract.

59 Drano

Actual picture of us working on the postal contract renewal:

Attachments

• 3 stooges.jpg
    3 stooges.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 5

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
Dropping your biggest contract drops 1.5 billion to the bottom line I doubt it.
It's really neat how you guys who bellyache about this the loudest are also the most clueless about basic accounting principles.

Let me help you out. Any reduction in expenses goes straight to the bottom line.

sounds like another payed off analyst
It's paid.

59 Dano

OK, you think FedEx could clear more than $1.5 billion on the USPS contract if management was competent? How would you suggest that they do that?

Hire competent people who actually know what they are doing. It's not that complicated. FedEx only knows how to make a profit by using contractors. 🤣

ROTFLMAO!!!! Maka thinks they could clear more than the gross revenue from the contract!!!!!

How the hell can your profit from the contract be more than the total revenue from the contract???????? Some of you people, SMFH. Just wow.

MAKAVELI

ROTFLMAO!!!! Maka thinks they could clear more than the gross revenue from the contract!!!!!

How the hell can your profit from the contract be more than the total revenue from the contract???????? Some of you people, SMFH. Just wow.
Don't worry about it. When UPS shows how it's done you'll be looking for another job. 🤣

59 Dano

Damn, that hurts, coming from a company stooge who's only talent is being able to deep throat.🤣
No critical thinking skills, no analytical skills, no ability to rationally discuss concepts and issues, no ability to apply logic or reason to situations... your only ability is coming on here and tossing out lines like that because it's the only way you have to deal with the reality of grabbing your ankles at work every single day.

If that's all ya got 🤷‍♂️

MAKAVELI

No critical thinking skills, no analytical skills, no ability to rationally discuss concepts and issues, no ability to apply logic or reason to situations... your only ability is coming on here and tossing out lines like that because it's the only way you have to deal with the reality of grabbing your ankles at work every single day.

If that's all ya got 🤷‍♂️
Keep gobbling up that McKinsey 🐓. 🤣

SmithBarney

For the people thinking, "no problem i get 40+ easy all week"
FedEx's next move...
I foresee a dramatic reduction in hours, perhaps on Mondays, they could change flight/sort schedules to essentially get nearly every package to the "local" Ground/Contractor center Sunday night, leaving little to no Express freight to deliver on Mondays.

Vin71

Got word that Managers are going to start counting hours by Friday, if you’re heavy on time, you may be asked to do P1’s and go home.

Aquaman

Got word that Managers are going to start counting hours by Friday, if you’re heavy on time, you may be asked to do P1’s and go home.
All they can do is ask. And I’ll say no lol. The best thing about this job being so bad, is that I could not possibly care less about losing it. As long as I’m employed here… I’m my own boss. That’s the attitude this company deserves.

59 Dano

All they can do is ask. And I’ll say no lol. The best thing about this job being so bad, is that I could not possibly care less about losing it. As long as I’m employed here… I’m my own boss. That’s the attitude this company deserves.
LOL. They don't have to ask. Your shift is over early if they say it is and there isn't squat you can do about it.

FedupExpress

What's so special about next Friday? The thing is you can't really believe anything at a scum company like fedex... Even if they wanted to cut hours they usually can't with such a high turn over rate.. This will continue until the company goes bankrupt.

SmithBarney

That aught to be fun, we are so short drivers we have no one to complete the rte.
I still figure if you are a station that sends freight to ground/contractors, they'll just start with giving them much of the work on Monday.

We are so short and Volume is UP, I his 36hrs by Wednesday.

Aquaman

LOL. They don't have to ask. Your shift is over early if they say it is and there isn't squat you can do about it.
I actually can just not clock out. I mean that’s one of the frustrations of trying to manage a workgroup not in the building. Oh sorry there was traffic, whoops construction, oh no I had to get fuel, delivery held me up etc… I’m not doing “my part” in saving this company money lol. As far as I’m concerned this place owes me money. The 2% HEROES WORK HERE covid raise had a cost higher than 2%. If UPS is the Wal-Mart of shipping, we’re K-Mart… maybe even Big Lots. Go be a manager at Big Lots and try to tell an employee, well… anything. “Hey I really need you to get off the clock”…. Hahahahaha

Last edited:

FedupExpress

I actually can just not clock out. I mean that’s one of the frustrations of trying to manage a workgroup not in the building. Oh sorry there was traffic, whoops construction, oh no I had to get fuel, delivery held me up etc… I’m not doing “my part” in saving this company money lol. As far as I’m concerned this place owes me money. The 2% HEROES WORK HERE covid raise had a cost higher than 2%. If UPS is the Wal-Mart of shipping, we’re K-Mart… maybe even Big Lots. Go be a manager at Big Lots and try to tell an employee, well… anything. “Hey I really need you to get off the clock”…. Hahahahaha
Totally, I would say 92% of employees are trying to find ways to milk the clock anyway. Why wouldn't you? Most people realize fedex is screwing them so screw them back.