New Years resolution

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
This year , I'm going to beard up , wear flip flops , drop a few trailers , pull trailers off doors without checking , leave fog lites on and not wave to anybody !

Yeet

Not gonna let ‘em catch the Midnight Rider
It is annoying. I always make sure when I inbound to turn off my ferret lights.
Really don’t get the obsession with this. I never use them, but I couldn’t give a rats ass if someone has them on in the yard. Our headlights suck anyway, you would have better vision if you hung a candle in front of your tractor.

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
CapitalJoyousAnkole-size_restricted.gif

Overpaid Union Thug

Work resolution:

To run ORION 100% as much as possible and, as a result of that, continue to make as much money (or more) as everyone else but with less stops.

Personal resolution:

Buy more guns.

Overpaid Union Thug

Winnah!
I will concentrate on ammo.

Good luck! I bought a bunch after the last panic ran its course and prices were normal.

All the boomer retirees are still buying it all up the second it’s appears online or on the shelves. As they due during any other panic. I love guns and believe in the 2A but gun enthusiasts are a panicky bunch.

DumbTruckDriver

Allergic to cardboard.
Good luck! I bought a bunch after the last panic ran its course and prices were normal.

All the boomer retirees are still buying it all up the second it’s appears online or on the shelves. As they due during any other panic. I love guns and believe in the 2A but gun enthusiasts are a panicky bunch.
Gun and ammo manufacturers love Democrat presidents.

clean hairy

Perhaps a certain person will keep his expensive metal detector under lock and key so his Wife does not sell it while having a garage sale? ( don't want to mention names)