G.V. Rush

All Encompassing Member
Am I the only one who caught this proposal? In section 25 they’re asking the company to call back all drivers by 9pm and no one can be disciplined for missed pieces. EVEN in peak!

Could this be the section that causes the strike?

Or are they trolling?
What’s wrong with that? I personally don’t even ring doorbells past 8:30. Pfft, I don’t even punch out past 8:00 p.m.

542thruNthru

Extremely lucky. We'd probably just have a live in nanny honestly would be about our only other choice.

Daycare here is $1,300 a month for a 2 year old. A live in Nanny is over 2k. Add that to a 3k mortgage and you can enjoy your weekend knowing you have a good life my friend. Cheers! (Rasie beer) ;)

Above10200

It's already been discussed.

(New) Section 25 Employee Safety

"For the purpose of driver safety and package security, no driver shall be required to make deliveries and/or pickups after 9:00 pm. No discipline will be issued to any driver who misses stops and/or refuses to make stops after 9:00 pm. The driver, as soon as practicable, shall notify his/her center of potential service failures under this language. Any driver who is suspended or terminated for missing and/or refusing to make stops after 9:00 pm shall receive back pay at his/her triple rate of pay. This language is in effect for the entirety of this Agreement, including but not limited to the months of November and December."

If the company is truly concerned about "safety"....

This one, is a no-brainer.

-Bug-
They don't care about employees safety, they are pushing the 14 hour work day and the 70 hour in 8 day work week. We need to fight this befor we can get a 9 pm curfew!!!! If you are overworked get on the 9.5 list and keep filing, get your triple pay!!!!

JL 0513

i think there are many jobs that wouldn’t be that bad if daycare was done right in this country

You mean cheaper daycare? Like maybe those people should just make minimum wage. After all, it's super easy caring for a bunch rugrats all day. What is your solution? And please, for god's sake, don't say government.

PT Car Washer

You mean cheaper daycare? Like maybe those people should just make minimum wage. After all, it's super easy caring for a bunch rugrats all day. What is your solution? And please, for god's sake, don't say government.
Subsidized day care would take a lot of young people off the welfare rolls and into tax paying citizens.