Non-Political Gun Talk (On topic)

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
Well I guess it's safe to say I'll probably never have a Python. They're going for over $4k now. They're one of my favorites but I'd never pay that amount for an individual gun. I wouldn't even have paid that for my Peacemaker. Sadness.

View attachment 253183
Almost three years on the money since I said this. I guess some things work out in the long run.

BlackFriday

Please remove my account. This forum sucks.
Definitely gonna dry fire to feel that trigger but once it goes bang it would feel the same as my new re-release one that I can use to shoot up and carry instead. I'll probably put it in my wall display cabinet.
Guns were manufactured to be fired IMO.
Nice piece but I know I run a few hundred rounds of soft reloads through it at least. Standard loads get uncomfortable to fire a bunch of rounds through.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
Guns were manufactured to be fired IMO.
Nice piece but I know I run a few hundred rounds of soft reloads through it at least. Standard loads get uncomfortable to fire a bunch of rounds through.
Nah. It made it thirty years looking like that and I have two of the new ones to put rounds through. I'll probably put it in this case.

20220626_074009.jpg

Shift Inhibit

He who laughs last didn't get it.
What do you guys think about this? Would be my first handgun. Too big for conceal and carry? I shot it at an outdoor range, freaking awesome!

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
What do you guys think about this? Would be my first handgun. Too big for conceal and carry? I shot it at an outdoor range, freaking awesome!
To big to carry. It’s a match gun. Are you going to shot competition? Trigger pull is 5.6 pounds, which is ridiculously heavy for a match pistol. They want you to do your own trigger job, so they avoid liability.
If you’re not going competition, get the model without the bells. It’s smaller and it’s just as good for what you’re gonna do with it.

Shift Inhibit

He who laughs last didn't get it.
To big to carry. It’s a match gun. Are you going to shot competition? Trigger pull is 5.6 pounds, which is ridiculously heavy for a match pistol. They want you to do your own trigger job, so they avoid liability.
If you’re not going competition, get the model without the bells. It’s smaller and it’s just as good for what you’re gonna do with it.
Thanks. Was mainly going to use fur fun range shooting. And keep in house for protection