Non-Political Gun Talk (On topic)

BlackFriday

Please remove my account. This forum sucks.
The battleship North Carolina is moored very close to where I live. I've been through it and it's super interesting. It stays very busy with tourist traffic.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
Put matching Pachmayr grips on the Pythons. Period-correct for the original one too.

1657467830210.png

sailfish

I replaced my S%W grips with Pachmayrs. Their factory grips are even worse than Colts.

Except for my K-22. I like those grips

View attachment 391634
Pachmayr doesn't make presentation grips for the Python anymore for some reason so I had to hunt down vintage ones. Yeah, the stock wood grips look great but the rubber feels a lot better in the hand, and in my opinion on the stainless models looks just as good. I might have to get a pair of large Pachmayrs for my 686 as well. Seems to fit my hand really good.

1657478238665.png

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
“Please note that any package found in the UPS system determined to have been tendered by GHOST FIREARMS may be seized and destroyed,” the letter states.

Hope they sue the :censored2: out of them.
They don't have the authority to seize and destroy other people's property like that.

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
I met R. Lee Emery ( Full metal jacket- TV show Mail Call) on the deck of the USS Missouri in Honolulu.
I miss being able to see the big Mo every time I drove into Bremerton. The tour was disappointing. I hear there is a much better tour being given on another Iowa class ship in San Bruno.

I have been lurking

Tired hubrat
@sailfish

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
@sailfish
Yeah that’s the ticket
Don’t forget 10 5 gallon buckets of dried beans while you’re at the prepper store

sailfish

Definitely making the King Cobra my new carry gun now that I finally got a holster for it. Outstanding performance on its own but especially as a concealed carry weapon.

1660500277395.png