Non-Political Gun Talk (On topic)

oldngray

nowhere special
They may as well. The boys in the hood can’t hit the broadside of a barn with one anyway.
644e2.jpg

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
From what I’ve seen, without scopes and optics and shooting stands, very few people can.
It takes practice. I learned how to aim and shoot long before the use of optics. Today they don’t develop those skills. I never owned a rifle without iron sights, without them it’s almost useless unless it’s scoped.

oldngray

nowhere special
It takes practice. I learned how to aim and shoot long before the use of optics. Today they don’t develop those skills. I never owned a rifle without iron sights, without them it’s almost useless unless it’s scoped.
Many rifles don't come with iron sights now. The expectation is people will immediately add optics.

oldngray

nowhere special
You guys have any issues with Tula or Wolf? Read somewhere that MaxxTech is the old Golden Bear.
Tula is OK if you can get it cheap but its never more than plinking quality. I think Wolf just imports their stuff and rebrands it. I don't know anything about MaxxTech.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
You guys have any issues with Tula or Wolf? Read somewhere that MaxxTech is the old Golden Bear.
I use Tula and wolf in my AK’s. Laquered steel cases so clean the chamber good. The laquer can leave residue once the chamber gets hot. Don’t know about max tech but I’ve used the gold and silver bear.

Johney

Pineapple King

Tula is OK if you can get it cheap but its never more than plinking quality. I think Wolf just imports their stuff and rebrands it. I don't know anything about MaxxTech.

I use Tula and wolf in my AK’s. Laquered steel cases so clean the chamber good. The laquer can leave residue once the chamber gets hot. Don’t know about max tech but I’ve used the gold and silver bear.
I will run Wolf or Tula through my AK but not my AR. Seems to dirty up my AR’s to easily.