Nothingness Fluff ,part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Turdferguson

Sounds like what UPS is doing by going after freight. 20 years ago you would never see the size of packages we get on a daily basis.
We had a canoe in our building the other day. How it made it that far I don't know , but it was massive

Future

Victory Ride
The Post Office is being very aggressive in going after this volume. They are in the process of "upsizing" their mail boxes and delivery vehicles.

The carriers hate this as delivering packages is not what they signed up for.
I deliver to a post office on my route, carriers snarl at me when i show up. It is all in fun as they pass by me while i am dumping parcels (that they dislike) but dang i am out numbered there with the fast comebacks.

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
She is almost 11 months old. She is not talking yet but she has started shaking her head "no" and likes to give food to the dog when Mom is trying to feed her.

Her birthday is in early January and my present to her will be prepaid swim lessons at the local Y.
That reminds me of when Joeboopup was that age. He thought it was hilarious to give Joeboo our golden retriever French fries. Made those two buddies for life.

T

Turdferguson

I deliver to a post office on my route, carriers snarl at me when i show up. It is all in fun as they pass by me while i am dumping parcels (that they dislike) but dang i am out numbered there with the fast comebacks.
Print out some of your gifs and hand them out to them as you pass by

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

We had a canoe in our building the other day. How it made it that far I don't know , but it was massive

I have had a kayak and wooden wagon wheel waiting for me at the UPS Store. Tool pictures of both, sent them to my on-car and center manager who both told me not to take them.

If the oversize makes it to our center we put it on road, even if that means bringing in a 22.3 to run it off.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

That reminds me of when Joeboopup was that age. He thought it was hilarious to give Joeboo our golden retriever French fries. Made those two buddies for life.

It sucks being 2.5 hours away as I miss all of these little things. While I don't want to live next door to them I want to be close enough to be able to watch her grow up.

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
th-23.jpeg

T

Turdferguson

I have had a kayak and wooden wagon wheel waiting for me at the UPS Store. Tool pictures of both, sent them to my on-car and center manager who both told me not to take them.

If the oversize makes it to our center we put it on road, even if that means bringing in a 22.3 to run it off.

That's what kills me is the drivers who pick up king size mattress with a call tag. Do they not tell people that you don't have to pick up everything people try to ship anymore?

Status
Not open for further replies.