Nothingness Fluff ,part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Future

Victory Ride
That's what kills me is the drivers who pick up king size mattress with a call tag. Do they not tell people that you don't have to pick up everything people try to ship anymore?
i remember at one time a Call Tag was only for a item that UPS delivered wtf happened to that policy?

T

Turdferguson

i remember at one time a Call Tag was only for a item that UPS delivered wtf happened to that policy?
Money. And from what I hear a lot of shippers have reliability issues with FedEx picking up return package's. I have never seen an Amazon return going FedEx or the Post office

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Money. And from what I hear a lot of shippers have reliability issues with FedEx picking up return package's. I have never seen an Amazon return going FedEx or the Post office

I love to go in to a daily pickup stop and see the FedEx Ground package that has been there for several days still sitting there. I mockingly dust it off with my hand.

If the customer is one of my good ones I offer to take care of it for them by picking it up and dropping it off at MBE. Yeah, I know.....blah, blah, blah....it's called taking care of the customer.

bbsam

Staff member
We need a mod fight thread.
Nah. Cheryl forbids it so we have to have our stupid back and forths where all stupid back and forths go on...here...the sweaty stinky armpit of BC. Oddly enough one of the more active areas. Like having jock itch. You wish it would just go away but the scratch of the itch feels so good.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
image.jpeg

Good morning, Fluffers!

Future

Victory Ride
I love to go in to a daily pickup stop and see the FedEx Ground package that has been there for several days still sitting there. I mockingly dust it off with my hand.

If the customer is one of my good ones I offer to take care of it for them by picking it up and dropping it off at MBE. Yeah, I know.....blah, blah, blah....it's called taking care of the customer.
i have a few older people on my route that are kinda "shut ins" i will take there outgoing mail for them etc ... i wish i had more time in my life to help them more in other ways but thats a no go LOL

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus

Ground. Part of the problem is the stupid customers call us (Express) for a Ground pickup and we leave them behind.

Future

Victory Ride
Nah. Cheryl forbids it so we have to have our stupid back and forths where all stupid back and forths go on...here...the sweaty stinky armpit of BC. Oddly enough one of the more active areas. Like having jock itch. You wish it would just go away but the scratch of the itch feels so good.
EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus

Why does NF have to be the "sweaty stinky armpit of BC"?

Status
Not open for further replies.