Nothingness Fluff ,part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

oldngray

nowhere special
How long have you been retired from Hell?

Almost 5 years. It took about a year for my body to heal up but I feel much better now than I did then. I didn't come to BC until I wasn't getting any information from UPS about insurance and pensions. If you look there is a lot of good information available here. From UPS and the Teamsters? - almost nothing.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
image.jpeg
I think he monitors NF all day waiting for anything in the least having to do with race. Then, POOF, like clock work. Lol.
I think he might be Miss Cleo's bastard love child

Almost 5 years. It took about a year for my body to heal up but I feel much better now than I did then. I didn't come to BC until I wasn't getting any information from UPS about insurance and pensions. If you look there is a lot of good information available here. From UPS and the Teamsters? - almost nothing.
Welcome to BC
Lol

MAKAVELI

MLK day is not about blaming anyone it's about honoring a true American Hero whose actions impacted not just the US. but all over the world.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
MLK day is not about blaming anyone it's about honoring a true American Hero whose actions impacted not just the US. but all over the world.
No one ever said anything about blaming anyone.

I'd just rather honor the millions who have fought for our freedom
Than one man.

Status
Not open for further replies.