Nothingness Fluff ,part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Maybe we should get rid of George Washington's birthday or Lincoln's birthday as well. I don't even know why we have Columbus Day.
No Columbus Day here and I believe washingtons bday was replaced with Presidents' Day.

You just named a bunch of federal holidays that ups doesn't honor. Same as MLK day.

retiredTxfeeder

cap'n crunch
It's nap time.
I guess so. I was just thinking the same thing. It's storming here......again. I was going to tell O&G that, yeah it is a pain in the butt to apply for SS disability. I sat down and applied online. Had to document Dr visits, surgeries, etc. I didn't expect I'd qualify since I read they reject about 50-60% the first try. They called me about 2 times to clarify stuff I had documented. about 2 months later, they called me and said I was approved. About a month later, they deposited about 15k in my bank account for back pay, and I now receive the amount equal to the amount if I waited till 70 years, or whatever the max age is now for my age group. I used to get $2883.00, but got a raise, not sure what it is now, but it sure comes in handy with the teamster pension. Plus, after 2 years, they took over my insurance, saving me $200.00/month.

I guess so. I was just thinking the same thing. It's storming here......again. I was going to tell O&G that, yeah it is a pain in the butt to apply for SS disability. I sat down and applied online. Had to document Dr visits, surgeries, etc. I didn't expect I'd qualify since I read they reject about 50-60% the first try. They called me about 2 times to clarify stuff I had documented. about 2 months later, they called me and said I was approved. About a month later, they deposited about 15k in my bank account for back pay, and I now receive the amount equal to the amount if I waited till 70 years, or whatever the max age is now for my age group. I used to get $2883.00, but got a raise, not sure what it is now, but it sure comes in handy with the teamster pension. Plus, after 2 years, they took over my insurance, saving me $200.00/month.
Sweet

retiredTxfeeder

cap'n crunch
Plus, and this caused some confusion initially, but once retired, by law my wife's insurance on me became my primary. Her insurance is way better than teamcare, or medicare.

Orion inc.

I like turtles
Cracks me up. Black's are more politically correct than soldiers.

So honoring America's most influential and celebrated civil rights leader is politically correct? SMH. BTW HE WAS A SOLDIER.

I love it when white people try to play the blame game. Pure ignorance.

You're gonna lecture on playing the blame game?

That's rich.

Maybe we should get rid of George Washington's birthday or Lincoln's birthday as well. I don't even know why we have Columbus Day.

Do you have a special alert that informs you when to jump in with your crazy race baiting diatribe ?

Can we call that "privilege " like you blame everything on??

oldngray

nowhere special
It's not a positive charm.
And tell your buddy @oldngray that too
1_500.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.