Nothingness Fluff ,part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brownies...mmm

Never Underestimate the Power of a Woman
It's completely crazy during peak

I was thinking about doing preload during peak but after reading that thread lol not too sure. I'm pretty OCD with stuff that takes organizing. But if they do half A training it might be too stressful.

They told me the drivers work the heck out of the driver helpers and the pay is less. Don't know if I can load for 8 hours. Lol

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
I was thinking about doing preload during peak but after reading that thread lol not too sure. I'm pretty OCD with stuff that takes organizing. But if they do half A training it might be too stressful.

They told me the drivers work the heck out of the driver helpers and the pay is less. Don't know if I can load for 8 hours. Lol
Ever watch the Kentucky Derby? That's out helpers during peak. Whip them sum beaches...

It's a lot of work. I've done it before

Status
Not open for further replies.