Nothingness Fluff ,part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Turdferguson
14749268234071128161951.jpg

Coldworld

Marty Peters kid
Same here, but when I get home I must immediately wash the UPS off me.
You mean you don't get off and hop right into bed with your Browns on??? I tried that one late night during peak, came home, didn't eat...hopped right in bed. The next morning I got up and got an ass chewing from Mrs. Cold telling me to NEVER do that again as she was ripping the sheets off the bed contemplating actually throwing them out... Lmao.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
You mean you don't get off and hop right into bed with your Browns on??? I tried that one late night during peak, came home, didn't eat...hopped right in bed. The next morning I got up and got an ass chewing from Mrs. Cold telling me to NEVER do that again as she was ripping the sheets off the bed contemplating actually throwing them out... Lmao.
I know there have been many times I've thought about doing that. Taking a shower always won out though.

Brownies...mmm

Never Underestimate the Power of a Woman

I can only imagine my gloves are filthy after just one night of loading.

Status
Not open for further replies.